Would you still love her if...

krisb

yea long as i dont have to, mine likes those black beatles with the yellow puss that shoots all over the place when she bites in to it, so she is now banned from eating them in bed!!! i think this is reasonable?clap2.gif

Like little beetle crumbs in the bed. Your right that's not on. How much does she pay for a kilo of those tasty little morsels?

It's kind of a turn-off, really...coffee1.gif But in other circumstances I am surprisingly able to block this image in my brain.

Are you saying she is partial to the odd arachnid Dal?

Btw, is that a rememberance candle your burning?

nothing just the electric for the u/v light in the garden depending on time of year can get half kilo a night,

yea long as i dont have to, mine likes those black beatles with the yellow puss that shoots all over the place when she bites in to it, so she is now banned from eating them in bed!!! i think this is reasonable?clap2.gif

Like little beetle crumbs in the bed. Your right that's not on. How much does she pay for a kilo of those tasty little morsels?
  • Like 1

thank you but i did feel a bit mean,

Seems entirely reasonable to me, Pablo.

• Like 1

Spiders?

Bugs yes, but spiders, no.

Really?

A friend of mine has a very large wife who eats in bed. He wakes up with paddle pop sticks stuck to his face regularly. I just thought I'd throw that in.

Spiders?

Really?

A friend of mine has a very large wife who eats in bed. He wakes up with paddle pop sticks stuck to his face regularly. I just thought I'd throw that in.

Some days I wake up surrounded by Kit-Kat wrappers.

In around eight hours it may be one of those days, I doubt I will see any spider parts sticking out from them though.

Seriously though, were I live, the locals do have a bit of a reputation for eating anything that moves, but not spiders, not enough of them to fill a bowl.

Spiders?

Really?

I thought that they might have disappeared into other hidey holes