Loi-Krathong Postponed

khwaibah

None of us should be surprised. Someone has decided at this late date that it's best to delay Loi Krathong and that's all that counts in that person's mind. The incredible inconvenience and lost money, both for tourists having to change non-changeable tickets and for the Thai tourism industry in general, means nothing. All that matters is the person deciding gets his or her way. Then there is no problem.

This won't affect me at all, as I don't like LK anyway and avoid it if possible. And it might be for the better, as it will show just what the Thais are all about: Selfish and self-centered.

I have heard that it will be business as usual.The only exceptions are live entertainments which have been delayed to a date to be confirmed. So all the floating krathongs on the river, flying lanterns and playing with things that go bang will go ahead as usual.

I have heard that it will be business as usual.The only exceptions are live entertainments which have been delayed to a date to be confirmed. So all the floating krathongs on the river, flying lanterns and playing with things that go bang will go ahead as usual.

What is your rumor source ?whistling.gif

What is your rumor source ?whistling.gif

Something that you wouldn't be capable of reading. whistling.gif