Need Help W/bus Connections Korat/pattaya

utapaortnab

Howdy,

On 21 May, Lat and I plan to leave Chiayaphum by bus for Korat and then meet up with our niece who attends college in Korat and transfer by bus on to Pattaya Beach (hopefully avoiding a transfer again in Bangkok).

I know that Korat has more than one bus station and that there is a possibility that we will have to change from one bus station when coming in from Chiayaphum to another in order to continue on to Pattaya.

My question is:

What time does the buses leave for Pattaya from Korat and is there such a thing as non-stop or express buses and if so what is their departure time from Korat and arrival time in Pattaya and what terminal do they leave from (terminal name or location/address).

Thanks for any help you can offer,

Ken/Lat Bower

Chiayaphum Thailand

//email removed//

Chaiyaphum buses arrive at Khon Kaen road bus station, Korat and Pattaya buses leave from the same station,are regular, and tickets are bought at the bus station. A ticket ensures you get a seat. I don't know the exact times of the buses from Korat to Pattaya. Chaiyaphum bus station office should know otherwise email from this site and I will go and look for you.

You can purchase a ticket from Nokon Chai Air which runs VIP buses from Ubon to Pattaya that stops in Korat. Very comfortable, takes about 4 hrs from Korat to Pattaya. I don't have the time schedules, but you can get them from Nokonchaiair.com

Barry

( not sure on the spelling)