Have I Been Disconected?

Just got home and found my UBC just has a black screen with the message 'E16 service is currently scrambled' at the top.

Have i been disconected for some reason or is there a fault with UBC at the moment?

Perhaps calling UBC and asking them might help? :o

Just got home and found my UBC just has a black screen with the message 'E16 service is currently scrambled' at the top.

Have i been disconected for some reason or is there a fault with UBC at the moment?

Been trying for the last 30mins mate always busy, just wondering if anyone with UBC could see if theres is working. Cheers for the tip anyway.

Been trying for the last 30mins mate always busy, just wondering if anyone with UBC could see if theres is working. Cheers for the tip anyway.

Maybe there is a problem then if all the helplines are busy because usually pretty easy to get through too. :D

I can't help anymore though, I got rid of UBC a while back, too much trash on there for the money. :D

Hiya E.N., have you tried the usual steps to see if that works.

I.E. switching the power off, then back on after a little pause., taking your card out cleaning it and putting it back again.

Is anyone in your location having a similar problem, if so it could be a main transmittion fault.

Not being sarcastic by the way, just trying to help.

Take a look in the internet computer ect. forum as there have been several threads on this subject.

When i,ve had the E16 displayed i,ve usually cleared it by the steps above.

Ubc in my area are quite fair with the arrears and will wait some time before ceasing your facilities.

A silly thought just crossed my mind.

Have you still got your disc and is the cable still attached to it. ( no further comment on this )

marshbags :D:D:D

Edited by marshbags