Thaksin's aide Noppadon insists no crackdown on amnesty protests

webfact

Priceless,cheesy.gif a character who has no elected position nor an overt government position as a spokesman is actually stating facts concerning what the governments position is or will be concerning the current demonstrations.

One begins to wonder whether or not he the second puppet master ? Or truth be known Noppadon is the lead ventriloquist in the Thaksin puppet show..

Me too, me too! I am now publicly declaring stuff! On a Forum!...uhhhm, arai na?!? passifier.gif

They can't crack down on the protestors at Silom, Democracy Monument, Sukhumvit and Ratchprasong,you can't tear gas office ladies and managers.

The government have got the whole of Thailand's middle class against them.

A massive mistake by the man from Dubai and his very unattractive sister, Yaopawa.

Serves them right for their arrogance.

Anyone with half a brain would shy way from tear gassing office ladies and managers, but of course you have forgotten who you are talking about, just look at the body count attributed to the megalomaniac caddy.

AS you say anyone with half a brain....

In most democracies, elected officials selling their vote is a serious crime. In Thailand, a whole party takes orders from a fugitive criminal billionaire, and its only "politics."

Election funding, lobbying, of course no person in most democracies is committing a serious crime by selling their vote, perhaps significantly influenced in their thinking and deliberations by those that financially support them, brokering deals to support fellow members that will support their goals.....but not selling their vote...no no never! Ever wondered why there are so few 'independant' representatives that have not already sold their soul to one party or another?

People who stand for election are in it for one thing, to win, and subsequently to win again, if this process requires a great deal of external funding you think they are likely to support decisions that could have adverse effect on their major sponsors?

Edited by 473geo

I find it interesting that Noppadon Pattama, the mouthpiece for the criminal Thaksin Shinawatra, Thailand's caddie in Dubai, is authorized to issue assurances about there not being a crackdown on the present protests.

Surely these comforting words should have come from the lips of real P.M. Yingluck?

Precisely.

Why his little butt-boy lawyer feels he has credibility or ANY authority to say this beggars reason.

But then TIT, Thaksin's general game plan beggars reason even more.

• Like 2

“The police would act in accordance with the law. No real ammunition, no sniper, and definitely no order to use military weapons to disperse the protests,"

if the protesters are not violent, don't do arson, etc., why should the police use military weapons?

I suppose little sis didn't answer the phone fast enough - busy with the hairdresser or nailpolisher -, then good ole Noppadon was instructed to voice for the missunderstood fugitive. Life is far from easy having to run the country from Dubai. All those silly people have no clue how hard it is. Sigh.

• Like 1

In most democracies, elected officials selling their vote is a serious crime. In Thailand, a whole party takes orders from a fugitive criminal billionaire, and its only "politics."

Election funding, lobbying, of course no person in most democracies is committing a serious crime by selling their vote, perhaps significantly influenced in their thinking and deliberations by those that financially support them, brokering deals to support fellow members that will support their goals.....but not selling their vote...no no never! Ever wondered why there are so few 'independant' representatives that have not already sold their soul to one party or another?

People who stand for election are in it for one thing, to win, and subsequently to win again, if this process requires a great deal of external funding you think they are likely to support decisions that could have adverse effect on their major sponsors?

Give me one example where a fugitive criminal has direct access to cabinet meetings, issues statements of government policy, appoints members of his family and cronies to key positions, and cabinet members, MPs and senior public officials travel to visit him to grovel for advancement.

BTW being a party member is not a crime AFAIK

Edited by JRSoul
  • Like 1

Mr. Noppadon Pattama, legal advisor to former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, posted on his Facebook that there would be no crackdown on the protests against the controversial amnesty bill as claimed by a rumour.

Well, he had to say this; didn't he? If he accepted the rumour it would be the same as supporting it which increases the credibility of the message which could cause Thaksin to be held resposible for spreading a rumour that is is political in nature; at least according to Gen Pisit, who uses political science to sort all this out.

Let's see, who are the prime spokespeople for PT?

In order of importance, it looks like:

1. Thaksin

2. Chalerm

3. Yingluck

4. Noppadon

5. Plodprasop

what a team. I'm not sure if I'd want any of them walking my dog around the block.

All paid for butt boys and girls of the criminal in Dubai.

• Like 1

By that logic murder is but premature euthanasia.

How apologist

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

By that logic murder is but premature euthanasia.

How apologist

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

By that fact Thaispot, how you choose to interpret one of the very basic political survival techniques is entirely up to you...... my point you apparently missed......it does exist and has done for centuries all over the globe