Minivan to Pattaya

2008bangkok

Yes there is a regular mini bus service between HH and Pattaya and I think it runs a few times each day.

Just ask at your guest house or hotel and they should know.

I believe there is also a high speed boat now running between Pattaya and Hua hin and I think it runs about 3 days eack week ( 1 round trip) they have a web site so do a Google search.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yes there is a regular mini bus service between HH and Pattaya and I think it runs a few times each day.

Just ask at your guest house or hotel and they should know.

I believe there is also a high speed boat now running between Pattaya and Hua hin and I think it runs about 3 days eack week ( 1 round trip) they have a web site so do a Google search.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Personally I would get the Bell Bus to the airport and connect to the Bell Bus to Pattaya--drops you off in a minibus from Pattaya Bus staion at your hotel--so not very long- and in traffic for the minibus trip rolleyes.gif

Done this a few times now from Cha Am--easy-- works well -- Book online if you have a mind to take this route.

I think they may pick you up at your hotel in H.H---they do going from Pattaya to Cha Am / H.H

Edited by Bucko