Visa runs companies to get double turist visas in pattaya?

mataleo

Hi was reading there some businesses doing runs to get double visas.

Like Vegas something forgot full name, they take u to Laos and help with all stuff.

They not in pattaya issan i think.

Anything in Pattaya?

Or would I be better off, cheaper go8ng on my own lile book flight and cheap hotel?

Would be Laos my best option for my first double turist around here?

I got now tripple from uk, after my third entey im thinking getting double around here..

Thx

Wysłane z mojego GT-I9505 przy użyciu Tapatalka

If you want a package deal, I'd recommend 1st class Visa Runs.

Used them twice for double tourist visas a few years back. Great service, they take care of everything for you. The long mini bus ride is somewhat of a pain though.

If you want to go by yourself there are a few trip reports, you should be able to find those easy enough with a forum search.

• Like 2

Is it too much hassle doing it on ur own? And not much cheaper ...

Not it's easy, many people do it. Go to Laos, either direct or to Udon Thani airport then a bus up to the border (200 baht) , go to the Thai Embassy do the deed, find a hotel, few beers and some decent grub in the evening, next day pick up your visa and away you go...simple, and you will have more freedom. If there is masses of people at the embassy and you don't want to wait there are companies outside the embassy that will do everything for you, I think it's costs around 2000 baht extra, with this service you can also pick your pp up at 11am the following day, if not you cannot pick up from the embassy until 1.30pm I believe it is.

Do it yourself is old Pat's advice.

Well, I would recommend a visa run company. Unless you have done this before, you might be more than a bit confused. The visa company will take care of the paperwork, arrange the hotel, and pickup. The wait at the Thai consulate is not that hard, but going by yourself might not work out. The company I went with, did the wrong visa papers, but when I told them it was wrong, they got it corrected, and I think if I was on my own, it wouldnt have been corrected. I think it cost 7,000 baht, and that is hotel, minibus, and of course, the visa paper work. The company knows what time to pick you up at the hotel, and how long it will take, but again, on your own, this will be a problem.

Yes, the ride up is a bit hard, and the ride back is even harder, due to the race car minibus driver, but then its a door to door service, unless you live way out of the Pattaya district.

I would recomend savannakhet. no queues and its a small place you can get around on foot if you want to

Yes i got this town in mind

Can i take flight there or will have to fly to ubon thentake van?

I would recomend savannakhet. no queues and its a small place you can get around on foot if you want to

You can fly directly on Lao Airlines from Suvarnabhumi Airport

Only ? No airasia or nok etc...

Is it too much hassle doing it on ur own? And not much cheaper ...

I would recommend you do it on your own. AirAsia or Nok Air to Udon Thani then mini-van to border...to visit the Thai consulate in Vientiane. I did these runs for years before I got a retirement visa.

It's a piece of cake. You should visit the appropriate threads in the Visa Forum as there's tons on this subject, and find the latest information.....because....

there's no guarantee you're going to score a double entry tourist visa after you've just used up your triple entry. These neighboring Thai consulates (Laos, Cambodia etc) go hot and cold about issuing back-to-back tourist visas....and these days more cold than hot. I went there once and was refused a tourist visa (actually it was my wife who was refused), but it's nothing pleasant after investing the money, time and effort to go there.

You need to get well informed before you go. I wouldn't just take the word from a visa run company either. They don't offer money-back guarantees.

Yes, I forgot about this option. Direct flights to Vientiane used to be very expensive when I was doing these tourist visa runs prior to 2010 and weren't worth the cost, but now, with the big price reduction for these flights, it would be by far the best option.

Are you not capable of finding anything out for yourself?

Jeez.

there's no guarantee you're going to score a double entry tourist visa after you've just used up your triple entry. These neighboring Thai consulates (Laos, Cambodia etc) go hot and cold about issuing back-to-back tourist visas....and these days more cold than hot. I went there once and was refused a tourist visa (actually it was my wife who was refused), but it's nothing pleasant after investing the money, time and effort to go there.

just been to Savannakhet and was offered a double entry even though my passport is full of them

• Like 1

just been to Savannakhet and was offered a double entry even though my passport is full of them

That could be good news for the OP once you indicate what your nationality is because they don't treat everyone as equals.

• Like 1

I need to go there at the end of next week to get a new double entry tourist visa.

I am coming to the end of my third consecutive double entry visa.

Do I have anything to worry about?

I am too young for a retirement visa and was working as a teacher with a non immigrant visa and a work payment until 18 months ago,

I have plenty money in the bank to fund my stay for the next six months and more.

Is it likely they will turn around and say no?

I was told by sb that they put a red stamp in your passport to let you know no more renewals will be allowed. I didn't get one of those the last time I went (In June).

I need to go there at the end of next week to get a new double entry tourist visa.

I am too young for a retirement visa and was working as a teacher with a non immigrant visa and a work payment until 18 months ago,

I have plenty money in the bank to fund my stay for the next six months and more.

I was told by sb that they put a red stamp in your passport to let you know no more renewals will be allowed. I didn't get one of those the last time I went (In June). 

I would think not to go to the same location for the third time...

It is very likely they could say no. You need to get on the visa forum to read reports from others in a similar situation....and post your question there. This is not the right place for the information you need.

There is also a direct flight to Vientiane with Thai Airways , so you don't have to worry about the minivans and border crossing

I had some Thai points I could use on my last trip to Vientiane so I only paid 3500 baht for a return flight.

Never known Savannakhet to turn down a double entry, at least not for your standard wesstern countries, and in any case there are no options apart from vientiane and im sure they will give a warning first so either should work. Of course annything is possable but if it comes to the worst they seem to ne giving 4 weeks at the borders for g7 countries now.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It is very likely they could say no. You need to get on the visa forum to read reports from others in a similar situation....and post your question there. This is not the right place for the information you need.

Well I went and got a new visa. They did question the number of back to back tourist visas and asked to see evidence of funds to support myself for the next six months. Luckily I had my bank book with me and they asked me to photocopy every page and submit it with my visa application.

They gave me a double entry but told me it was possible that I may be refused another one straight after. So I guess it's an ed-visa for me six months down the line..

Well  I went and got a new visa. They did question the number of back to back tourist visas and asked to see evidence of funds to support myself for the next six months. Luckily I had my bank book with me and they asked me to photocopy every page and submit it with my visa application.

They gave me a double entry but told me it was possible that I may be refused another one straight after. So I guess it's an ed-visa for me six months down the line..

Lucky u

U can change location i suppose

Go hong kong

Where did u went?