Thai govt spokeswoman Sunisa defends PM Yingluck on charter amendment debacle

webfact

Sunisa defends the prime minister on charter amendment debacle

sunisa-1-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra was not held accountable for the failed draft constitutional amendment which was ruled unconstitutional by the Constitution Court, said deputy government spokesperson Sunisa Lertpakavat Thursday.

Speaking in defence of the prime minister who is now placed under pressure to resign by the Democrats, Ms Sunisa argued that the draft was proposed by the MPs and senators and the government had nothing to do with it.

She also defended that the submission of the draft to the palace for Royal approval within 20 days after its passage through the parliament by the prime minister was a duty as required by the Constitution otherwise she would be held responsible for violating the charter.

Ms Sunisa pleaded with the Democrats and government’s opponents to stop pressuring the prime minister and to refrain from using this issue to defame the prime minister.

If the Democrats want to criticize the prime minister on this issue, they should do so in the parliament, she added.

The deputy government spokesperson also asked the Democrats to stop creating misunderstanding among the troops by spreading rumour that the Department of Special Investigation plan to take legal actions troops responsible for the crackdown of red-shirt protesters in May 2010.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/sunisa-defends-prime-minister-charter-amendment-debacle/

-- Thai PBS 2013-11-22

Either I am missing a few screws up top or seriously does this woman even understand what she is saying? Nothing to do with the government but the MP's in total voted for it. Who the hell is the government if it is not the MP's and the PM. I guess she is a hireling of Yingluck so the pretty but lacking in the brain department is understandable. It certainly shows that Thailands issues are not just corruption but incompetence and no accountability.

Sunisa came to prominence by taking an unauthorized leave of absence from the Army to visit Dr. Thaksin overseas and then wrote a totally kiss-ass book about the experience. Her reward is to be made a government spokesperson with no previous experience. And, of course, it shows.

Could be turned into a kids TV show, a muppet defending a Teletubby

post-3746-0-99873200-1385084281_thumb.pn

attachment=241807:Teletubbies-tinky-winky.jpg

post-3746-0-20171100-1385084132_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Ms Sunisa argued that the draft was proposed by the MPs and senators and the government had nothing to do with it.

I wonder if she thought that up all by herself. An intellect rivaled only by garden tools. Proof that evolution CAN go in reverse. Would lose a debate with a doorknob.

cheesy.gif ....best one of the day...thanks thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

Could be turned into a kids TV show, a muppet defending a Teletubby

Posted Imagemuppet.png

attachment=241807:Teletubbies-tinky-winky.jpg

Not very realistic, as surely PM-La-La would have a colour-coordinated handbag, with her dress-sense ? Posted Image

Well it is red, at least she got that right

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Cannot be PM/DM Yingluck - she not go parliament, she not influence senate, now she go Singapore.

<deleted> - just shows PTP still believe they can simply lie their way out of anything and spout any old nonsense.

Still, at least we can expect to hear of a cracking good rice deal negotiated to supply Singapore - who will of course want the details kept secret. They will probably support the Daweii development too - in the interests of fair competition.

If this was nothing to do with the government, as this clown claims, then why have the government said they will not accept the decision? Nothing to do with them, by their own admission. These idiots talk more and more contradictory drivel every day.

• Like 1

'Ms Sunisa pleaded with the Democrats and government’s opponents to stop pressuring the prime minister and to refrain from using this issue to defame the prime minister'.

Talking about being on the defensive - this is like holding out a red rag to a bull.

The democrats are in danger of making her cry again!! She must feel like a pressure cooker with a jammed release valve!!

• Like 1

Either I am missing a few screws up top or seriously does this woman even understand what she is saying? Nothing to do with the government but the MP's in total voted for it. Who the hell is the government if it is not the MP's and the PM. I guess she is a hireling of Yingluck so the pretty but lacking in the brain department is understandable. It certainly shows that Thailands issues are not just corruption but incompetence and no accountability.

Her qualifications are that she is Thaksin's biographer (and rumored gik). A former Army LT that was discharged for being AWOL, while meeting with Thaksin in London.

post-46292-0-05955600-1363086560_thumb.j

No this woman is a Thaskin floosy, she wrote a couple of book about Thaksin while she was AWOL from the army. She has no qualifications for this position, but like to moan about the Dems.

It interesting to note she is also making this complaint at the end of her statement..........

"The deputy government spokesperson also asked the Democrats to stop creating misunderstanding among the troops by spreading rumour that the Department of Special Investigation plan to take legal actions troops responsible for the crackdown of red-shirt protesters in May 2010."

attachicon.gifSunisa Lertpakawat.jpg

:cheesy:

hahaha... hadn't read this post before replying myself.

Anyway, just another example of someone sleeping with someone to get ahead and another example of unqualified people serving on the taxpayer's payroll. Something she shares with her boss, Yingluck.

No this woman is a Thaskin floosy, she wrote a couple of book about Thaksin while she was AWOL from the army. She has no qualifications for this position, but like to moan about the Dems.

It interesting to note she is also making this complaint at the end of her statement..........

"The deputy government spokesperson also asked the Democrats to stop creating misunderstanding among the troops by spreading rumour that the Department of Special Investigation plan to take legal actions troops responsible for the crackdown of red-shirt protesters in May 2010."

attachicon.gifSunisa Lertpakawat.jpg

cheesy.gif

hahaha... hadn't read this post before replying myself.

Anyway, just another example of someone sleeping with someone to get ahead and another example of unqualified people serving on the taxpayer's payroll. Something she shares with her boss, Yingluck.

Believe it or not she wasn't discharged from the military, she wasn't punished for going AWOL, just a warning and retains her rank and privileges...

Read all about her rapid advancement and her standing for mayor of Bangkok here...

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/625444-thaksin-where-are-you-writer-appointed-deputy-govt-spokeswoman/

Edited by waza

The Prime Minister is going to require all those working for her to put out press releases attempting to be seen in a more favorable light. This gal, the Defence spokesman followed and there will be more to come in the next few days.The Proganda mill spokspeople of this government, have been working overtime for the past 2 years. It is apparent this program has also failed also, but that too is beyond recongization when your dealing with the mindset desplayed by those in charge.