True Visions Super Knowledge in English

smilingbuddah

Hello Friends

Ok... So yesterday i'm at True visions in Mukdahan looking for information regarding the Super Knowledge package.

I'm interested in watching the NHL & NFL games,as well as a couple of movie channels, and don't want to fork out 2155 bht. to do this.

The guy tells me if i want to watch broadcasts in english I have to buy the Platinum package, can't get english broadcasts on Super Knowledge.

Can anyone tell me if ASN, Cinemax,TCM, MGM, True Series are broadcast in english on the Super Knowledge package ?

thank you,

S.B.

• 1 month later...

OT but didn't find better topic.

Do you all have same problem or is it just me? Sound level on english audio line is awful when they have thai commentary on thai audio line. Sound level in english is either zero or goes from zero to 100, up and down. That is only on sport channels and live coverage. Yesterday on Sun channel 170, they had both thai&english together in both audio lines :) And just now truesport HD2 have Serie A replay, only thai from both audio lines. Same time american football on fox sport 163 have no problem because there is no thai commentary. Normal level english only.

So do you have same problem?

Truevisions facebookpage admin will delete all questions about this issue, I dare You try comment on there if You have same problem.

https://www.facebook.com/Truevisions?filter=2

Call center only told me push audio button and change audio to english...

OT but didn't find better topic.

Do you all have same problem or is it just me? Sound level on english audio line is awful when they have thai commentary on thai audio line. Sound level in english is either zero or goes from zero to 100, up and down. That is only on sport channels and live coverage.

It's because they have a stereo signal, english on one side, thai on the other. Then both the left and right sides are compressed by a stereo compressor that has the left and right channels linked.

Whenever the thai commentator speaks the english commentator gets quieter - and vice versa.

The thai engineer notices the thai commentary suffering from this issue, and cleverly figures out that if he turns up the thai commentary the problem is reduced (for the thai commentary).

However in doing so it makes the problem even worse for the english commentary, as it is now being reduced in volume by a larger amount, and more often (when you notice that the problem is particularly bad, switch to the thai channel and you will find that the thai commentary is particularly loud).

The solution is that whenever they broadcast dual language programming they need to disable the stereo link switch on their compressor (assuming it has one).

Of course there is no way in hell that they will understand any of this and correct the problem...