Tourist visa to Non O

Me and my gf have newborn so what I need to do to get my tourist visa changed to family visa?

Last week I was in Chanthaburi immigration making 30 days extension. I have one entry left on my tourist visa. Man there keep saying that I have to go Bangkok to change my visa type? What papers I need with me?

I'm under 50 and don't have 400k on bank on my name and don't have official monthly income and i'm not married with mother of my child.

We have been in amphur and have born certificate also last week we was in juvinele and family court, have to wait about 3 months to get papers from there.

Without financials the best you can hope for would be a 60 day extension from Immigration to visit your child.

Is this extension only for visa? Or can I get this extension if I go to do border run by land and get 14days stamp, then I can go to immigration and extend it 60 days? Is that possible? If it's is there any limits how many times can I do it?

After you get your parenthood legitimized by the court you could probably get a multiple entry non-o visa in Savannakhet Laos.

It's not possible to convert my tourist visa to non-o on Bangkok? (if court papers come before my tourist visa ends)

Not possible, as that is only done in the course of getting a 1 year extension of stay. For the conversion you must comply with the rules for an extension of stay, which you don't.

You might get a non-O visa abroad, but immigration won't give you an extension of stay as you do not meet the financial requirements.

The 60 day extension can be done on any entry, with visa or without a visa.

Not possible, as that is only done in the course of getting a 1 year extension of stay. For the conversion you must comply with the rules for an extension of stay, which you don't.

You might get a non-O visa abroad, but immigration won't give you an extension of stay as you do not meet the financial requirements.

The 60 day extension can be done on any entry, with visa or without a visa.

Can the sixty day extension be repeated on a serial basis ?

Without financials the best you can hope for would be a 60 day extension from Immigration to visit your child.
Is this extension only for visa? Or can I get this extension if I go to do border run by land and get 14days stamp, then I can go to immigration and extend it 60 days? Is that possible? If it's is there any limits how many times can I do it?
After you get your parenthood legitimized by the court you could probably get a multiple entry non-o visa in Savannakhet Laos.
It's not possible to convert my tourist visa to non-o on Bangkok? (if court papers come before my tourist visa ends)
You can get a 60 day extension to visit your child for any entry. Even a 15 day visa exempt entry can be extended. There is no written limit but some immigration do impose there own limit on how many times you can do it.You cannot do the conversion unless you can meet the financial requirements for an extension of stay.I mentioned the multiple entry visa because you wrote that you did not have the financials. Edited by ubonjoe