Extending a double entry.

Hi

Just looking for some advice on this,90 days has nearly expired on my double entry so I have two choices I can leave the country and come back in to extend or I can go to Sakon Nakhon and get a 60 day extension with my sons birth certificate.In the case of using my sons birth certificate to extend I want to know is my double entry still valid after that,can I go out and come back in after 60 days to still get my extra 60 days on the double entry.

I really am at my wits end with these visas,they seem to make up the rules as they go along.

Any help on this matter would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks.

You need to look at your visa. There is a "must enter by date printed on it. Both entries must be made on or before that date. It is either valid for 3 or 6 months from the date it was issued.

Edited by wayned

A two entry visa can not be used for entry after its expiration date so if the 90 days you are talking about is also the expiration date and you have only used one entry you need to make to new entry to get the next 60 day tourist stay and then you could obtain a 60 day extension to visit child at the end of that.

• Like 1