Concreate Pool Builder in Hua Hin / Prachuap Area?

We need to build a large pool for our home in Prachuap, looking for someone with experience building concrete pools.

Does anyone know of someone that they can recommend?

Thanks,

Stephen

Hello i live in Prachuap area wanting a pool tried the pool places in Hua Hin well for a pool 12x6 meters they gave me a price 1,300000 crazy so we built our own that was five years ago still fine, we used better tiles, better steel, total cost 575,000, just was not that hard to do,

Someone needs to keep a listing of malapropisms on Thai Visa. I see many classics (not taking the mickey, we all have a slip of the keyboard or of the blain).

'Concreate' pool builder is another wonderful example, except that it is clearly a keyboard slip, rather than a vocabulary misuse. Don't correct it modssmile.png.

Back on subject. Can't recommend a builder in your area, but the other poster is right about 1.3m being way OTT for a 12 x 6 pool (my 15 x 4.5 salt-chlorinated cost about 850k fully fitted). Personally I would have paid 1.3 million rather than build it myself for 575k biggrin.png - too much stress for a novice builder!

Hello Stephen,

A friend of mine is a Dutch building engineer.His teams have built nearly 100 pools in the Hua hin/Cha am/Pranburi area.He is building a pool with Jacuzzi for some Norwegian friends of mine as we speak.They are over the moon with the spec,s and price.

He,s a great guy and does a european quality build at the most competitive price available.

Email me at [email protected] and i will put him in touch with you.He will visit and give you a quote for the specifications you need.

All the best,

Ian