Nissan Juke launch in Thailand

nok_dan2000

Lucky to get a Ford in Thailand to reach you doorway.

You wouldn't know Poop,you don't deserve one...tongue.png

That can be taken two ways. I guess you mean "he doesn't deserve the punishment of Ford ownership"? tongue.png

Does this mean you didn't go through with your Ecosport order? biggrin.png

Suprised that BSJ finds it funny looking turd Posted Image ,personal choise of course.  Then I find the Ford Focus the worst looker in its class , and the Fiesta cool looking.Posted Image

Yeah, that's true, One man's turd is another man's gold nugget.  At the motorshow on Saturday, I can tell you there were massive crowds around this Nissan turd, and lots of people were taking pics behind the wheel stylin. Posted Image   As for the new Focus, it is cool, looks like the poor man's Aston Martin!  

No ones that Poor ,the Focus out Turds them all, to me the Almeira looks better at haif the price.. Recon this Nissan will sell here , Posted Image
Is that why other car makers seem to be copying the style of the Focus then?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Lucky to get a Ford in Thailand to reach you doorway.

You wouldn't know Poop,you don't deserve one...tongue.png

That can be taken two ways. I guess you mean "he doesn't deserve the punishment of Ford ownership"? tongue.png

Does this mean you didn't go through with your Ecosport order? biggrin.png

It does. The ecosport has now turned into a GLA in Feb-Mar.

^ And I thought my daughter was spoiled. clap2.gif

Well, the intention is to not overdo it, but there's no real choice. If the Vezel or Rush release come forward in enough time, I might still change to one of them. I want to give her a car, not a headache. Can you imagine her explaining to her friends how her dad (being who he is) chose for her this car that now gives her nothing but trouble? :)

Edited by IMHO

And I thought my daughter was spoiled.  Posted Image

Well, the intention is to not overdo it, but there's no real choice. If the Vezel or Rush release come forward in enough time, I might still change to one of them. I want to give her a car, not a headache. Can you imagine her explaining to her friends how her dad (being who he is) chose for her this car that now gives her nothing but trouble? :)

I hear ya. I wanted to wait for the Vezel too. But, only invested 3,000 baht so far for the deposit so can still change my mind before March delivery.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know why but cars like this always make me say to myself remember when you bought that Tigra

Sent from Android please excuse errors in type or judgement

post-42643-0-83338500-1387761939_thumb.j

Vauxhall that did not fit in anywhere, well was different, another odd ball running around at that time was the Suzuki X90

post-42643-0-54502300-1387761775_thumb.j

Edit: not at all sure they looked any better as a Monster truck ?? remember lots in the UK

post-42643-0-10004300-1387762726_thumb.j

Edited by ignis
  • Like 1