Travelling to Immigration Chaengwattana the easy way

It amazes me as to why persons travelling to CW take the most complicated and expensive route, i.e. BTS, taxi, bus and motorbike.

From Anu Sawari (Victory Monument) take the free shuttle bus (highway) number 166, non air direct to the door of immigration and return to Anu Sawari. I always use this travel option.

I attended CW last Tuesday to action my 90 day address reporting together with my 90 day extension (two different departments) and the whole process took approximately 30 minutes.

Simple.

Whereabouts at Victory Monument does the bus stop?

Where the buses that go North take the road to Saphan Khuai/Mo Chit although non air bus 166 takes the highway. Just ask a motorbike guy or someone that works there.

There is also a bus number 166 which is air. Although it does go to CW it doesn't go all the way to the Government complex.

Hope that helps.

It amazes me that anyone would got to CW when they can do the 90-day report by post. Takes a few minutes and costs 20 baht (2 x 10 baht stamps).

No problem with 90 day address reporting by mail but when applying for a 90 day extension your have to attend CW in person.

What you have stated above is common knowledge so what point exactly were you trying to make?

The simple answer to your question is that I have read so many posts on ways to travel to CW that an easy and more economical way is to trave by non-air bus door to door.

Admittedly, it is personal preference as to how they wish to to travel to CW although I still find it amazing that many people want to travel by BTS, taxi, motorcycle or whatever mode of transport to reach their destination every 90 days.

It seems that you trust ThailandPost (if you are referring to yourself) by sending your 90 day address reporting by ordinary mail (2 x B10 stamps). I believe most use the EMS service, i.e. tracking and more secure.

And what takes a few minutes? Is it the sticking of stamps on the envelopes? Amazing....