Margarita Mix

mangoman

Greetings,

I got the Tequila, I got the Cointreau, I got the fresh limes, I got the blender and ice (I have not looked for the salt, but I am guessing it should be no problem)…

But I can not find margarita mix. Now I know the purists will say a real margarita does not need the mix or some may say to substitute sour mix, but what can I say, I like them with margarita mix (such as the Jose Cuervo brand, but just about any brand will do).

I have tried the Emporium supermarket, Tops (at the corner of Nana/Sukhumvit and Asok/Sukhumvit), Foodland Soi 5 and the liquor store in Tokyu, but no luck.

Does anyone know where I can find some?

Muchas Gracias Amigos!

For sure I would try the Villa Market Ploenchit, pal, right across street from that Tops you checked. They have the biggest booze section I have seen here, which aint saying much of course; but if anyone has it they do. If not, I hate to say it but you may have to resort to using lime juice, which is readily available at Foodland. I suspect Villa will have some kind of Margie Mix. Mmmm, love those margies. Next time grab some mix at duty free when at airport

Edited by monochaser

Villa is generally the best source locally for foreign food items. I have seen the mix at Villa soi 33 and, I think, at Villa Thonglor. The problem is that almost nothing is in stock all the time and almost everything is in stock some of the time. You have to be lucky enough to catch it when they happen to have it.