Australian Chef seeks work- 34yrs age,Thai-speaker

Currently based in Phuket, have five years experience working at well known supperclub-style restaurant in the north of the island and have also worked in Bangkok. Can speak Thai well, can read and write well enough to use the written language to instruct staff in the workplace. When I started working here I thought it would become an advantage when seeking work as a "farang", however I find it's a skill some of us have that's rarely noted.

I am seeking employment anywhere in the country that has the need for someone with my experience. Hoping particularly to find an opportunity with a stand alone restaurant in Bangkok seeking a chef that can cook a very wide range of cuisines, has a good understanding of the Thai workplace and a personal nature that is compatible with Thai's. Having had no corporate cooking experience applying for jobs is difficult and given the landscape in Phuket has changed so drastically I view posting a "seeking work" ad as somewhat of a last resort to put my experience to use here. If only they taught us Russian at school...

Have a good knowledge of Thai food, particularly Isaan, Lao and some Vietnamese cuisine, South Asian and Arabic food, bit of Mexican as well as Mediterranean and European cuisines. Non-drinker, have 2 cats and a partner of more than 2 years, not into paper-related funny business-only work permits, salaries can be negotiated. I am mostly just attempting to contact another long-term expat chef or someone similar who can recognise my position, but someone with a good job offer would be nice too. PM me I can send further details.

Edited by astral
Removal of e-mail addr as per forum rules