Thai govt urges Bangkok public to stay indoors overnight

george

Anyone have a link to the "don't go outside or you might get shot" advisement status tonight for Bangkok and Pattaya?

Would the following be sufficient enough for you?

Clashes intensifying at metropolitan police HQ http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/686020-clashes-intensifying-at-bangkok-metropolitan-police-hq/

No. I would like to see some real time reports by geographic locations. I want to check what parts of Bangkok taxis are going to right now. And what stores are open or closed. I would like to see information in the Bangkok and Pattaya forums in the areas that are effected or not effected. What is it now 4 killed and teargas and chemically treated water being pumped in the city. It would be nice to know where and when by location as opposed to incident.

agreed, what area's and what is happening. I have to come to Bangkok and would like to know which way I would need to go to get to different locations, which roads are blocked off or diverted etc

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"The people behind these protests are the same people behind the 2006 coup. It's impossible that Suthep is acting alone," said Kan Yuenyong, executive director of the Siam Intelligence Unit, a Bangkok think tank"

In August some PAD die hards in Bangkok told me that the people behind the 2006 coup were counseling and preparing demonstrations and "guerilla-style' tactics.

Interesting article. http://www.scmp.com/news/asia/article/1369801/thai-protest-leader-suthep-son-elite-axe-grindExcellent

Two things worth noting:

1. Your second paragraph is NOT from the article you linked beneath it. Very deceitful to slide your own made-up experiences into a newspaper article without informing the readers it is NOT from the newspaper.

2. Siam Intelligence Unit

From their website:

About Us

Siam Intelligence Unit (SIU), established in 2009, is a private “think tank” specializing on politics, economics, public policy and foreign affairs.

While SIU is based in Bangkok, we co-partner and work with many global and local organizations including The Prime Minister’s Office

Couldn't possibly be any question regarding the independence of their "think tank" thinking, what with their partnering with Yingluck's Office and whatnot.

rolleyes.gif

Edited by HuaHinHarold