correct spelling of Thai name - Yemkanchoo (sounds like)

jonesthebaker

Hi folks smile.png

Im trying to trace a girl i once knew. Her family name was (phonetically) Yemkanchoo. I know that is an incorrect spelling but i can't find any reference to anthing like it on the net. Maybe it is way off. If any one has an idea of the correct spelling i'd be much obliged smile.png

thanks

Edited by jonesthebaker

It's impossible to turn a poor romanisation like this into Thai script.

of course it is, and even if you turned it in to Thai script then i still wouldn't be any the wiser. since you are hard of thinking i'll give you a very simple example.

lets say i'm looking for the correct spelling of Wantana and i have missed spelled it as Wantarna, then some kind person that knows could correct my misspelling. not looking for smart arse answers!

Edited by jonesthebaker

It's impossible to turn a poor romanisation like this into Thai script.

of course it is, and even if you turned it in to Thai script then i still wouldn't  be any the wiser.    since you are hard of thinking i'll give you a very simple example.

lets say i'm looking for the correct spelling of Wantana and i have missed spelled it as Wantarna,  then some kind person that knows could correct my misspelling.  not looking for smart arse answers!

Then why did you post on TV? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

• Like 1

It wasn't a smart-ass answer, it was a correct answer.

There is no "correct spelling" -- only spellings that make sense and those don't. To get one that makes sense, you have to know the Thai script.

Sorry I tried to help. I think your "girlfriend" would probably be better off if you didn't track her down.

• Like 1

It wasn't a smart-ass answer, it was a correct answer.

There is no "correct spelling" -- only spellings that make sense and those don't. To get one that makes sense, you have to know the Thai script.

Sorry I tried to help. I think your "girlfriend" would probably be better off

i would love to meet your for just 5 minutes. i live in pattaya. please pm me if your interested. just 5 minutes. royal garden most days.

Edited by jonesthebaker