Thaksin's lawyer Noppadon opposes interim prime minister proposal

webfact

shame on both of them.

thaksin is a criminal and the lawyer is an abettor who gives support to this shameless Chinese idiot.

they should talk together next time in BKK Hilton .... but both of them behind the bars same wear on.

And exactly what business is it of Noppadon, lawyer to a fugitive criminal?

Exactly. I don't believe that this clown is an elected MP and therefore he just has the same rights as every other of the 70 million Thais in the country, which is "to have an opinion"

The next thing will be 'soi dogs' being given 'air time' coffee1.gif

HMV ( His Master's Voice )

attachicon.gifHMV1.jpgattachicon.gifHMV.jpg

Just like this?

which one is Noppadon on these pictures?

Well done sir.

My mistake, Noppadon Pattama is Thaksin's paid mouthpiece, the character sitting with Thaksin in the

picture is Surapong Tovichaichakul, another of Thaksin's flunkies and who is now the head honcho and chief whippersnapper at CAPO. (Centre for Administration of Peas & Ordeuvres)

This is the good Noppadon Pattama post-9891-0-71758200-1386327418.jpg

Edited by ratcatcher

Come on, you don't really believe what you just said, do you? Really?

newcomer71, on 06 Dec 2013 - 10:38, said:snapback.png

None of his business, but a good chance for free advertisement for himself...

He is the leader of Thailand's mouthpiece. Whatever he says is very relevant to the current situation.

Indeed, lawyers don't talk for themselves they talk for their clients.

Headline should read "Thaksin opposes........................................."

Once again we see who is really running the PT, the Govt and the country.

There's a million other reason to see why Thaksin is involved in the Government. Some words of his lawyer (one of his lawyers), is not showing us who is running the PT, Govt, and country... Imho...

Exactly ! We all know THAKSIN is nothing to do with it and completely removed from his sister's government. And yes, i believe everything they say, and that there are fairies at the bottom of my garden !!!

Here is the current pecking order of Thai politicians:

>>> The self-exiled scoundrel

>>> Noppadon (chief 'yes man' of The self-exiled scoundrel)

>>> Chalerm (chief lap dog of The self-exiled scoundrel)

>>> The Clone

any questions?

• Like 1

So we have heard Samart's personal opinion and now we have heard Noppadon's personal opinion.

Who's next?

So we have heard Samart's personal opinion and now we have heard Noppadon's Thaksin's personal opinion.

Who's next?

No, no, no...... that can't be right. Thaksin is not involved with politics, makes no decisions and can in no way be held accountable for anything that happens now at all. Yingluck is in complete control.

Or it is the other way round.....?

HMV ( His Master's Voice )

attachicon.gifHMV1.jpgattachicon.gifHMV.jpg

Just like this?

which one is Noppadon on these pictures?

Well done sir.

My mistake, Noppadon Pattama is Thaksin's paid mouthpiece, the character sitting with Thaksin in the

picture is Surapong Tovichaichakul, another of Thaksin's flunkies and who is now the head honcho and chief whippersnapper at CAPO. (Centre for Administration of Peas & Ordeuvres)

This is the good Noppadon Pattama attachicon.gifNOPadop.jpg

thought so, I saw only Thaksin with his poodle and Gromit

In the last 2 years these sort of comments were encouraging the populous into false sense of security, it was interference stoking the boiler.

Now as things stand this publicity seeking stuff is getting past it's sell by date, people now see it as aggravating as they are more learned to what is going on within the regime. K Thaksin you are not helping the party now you are in fact helping the anti protesters, who use this BS to their cause.

My advice to the family is Keep a lower profile, you have already shot yourself in the foot with outrageous government decisions.

Impossible for megalomaniacs to keep quiet and keep a low profile. Everything is about me, me, me.

• Like 1

Come on, you don't really believe what you just said, do you? Really?

There's a million other reason to see why Thaksin is involved in the Government. Some words of his lawyer (one of his lawyers), is not showing us who is running the PT, Govt, and country... Imho...

First, better you put your message after quoting ;)

Second, I guess you did not get what I meant.

I mean we have already a million reasons to see as Thaksin is involved in leading the country from Dubai, and much more clear than an interview of his lawyer.

Read well before reply ;)

Always count your fingers after shaking hands with a lawyer. Noppadon is sadly just another uninteresting no. in a neverending queue of not-so-bright-masters of law. You will find them worldwide. All it takes is 4-6 yrs of not too complicated studies and they are tasked with separating right from wrong. How right can that be? Madiba, the father of the peace process in South Africa (and a lawyer), died yesterday. And proved that maybe 0.5% of the worlds lawyers actually have compassion.

Today is the birthday of the King of Thailand, also a champion of peace and reconcilliation and a man worth celebrating.

Maybe these two great men should be given more space? Maybe appreciating good governance and leadership will lead to something a wee bit better than digging for faults? Which seems to be the favourite thread here.

Just my Euro's worth...

Exactly ! We all know THAKSIN is nothing to do with it and completely removed from his sister's government. And yes, i believe everything they say, and that there are fairies at the bottom of my garden !!!

And those same fairies have just signed a MOU, to buy 16-million tons of half-rotten rice, at 50% over market-prices ! tongue.png

Some of the most respected lawyers in the world represent criminals. That's their job.

The respected lawyers don't get caught carrying boxes of money into the courthouse. Some even have enough self-respect to keep their distance from the real scum, even if offered a slab of their ill-gotten gains. Others have no such qualms.

...for all of you who like to deny Thaksin's involvement with the current government. How's this for "proof"?

I never denied Thaksin involvement with actual government, but I wouldn't affirm this is a proof.

The rice scheme is an undeniable proof. Thaksin fooling around farmers for get votes and money. That's a proof.