true move 3g problem

dazk

for the last 2 days i have had a problem with my 3g dongle it just wont connect to the server, keep getting the message no response from server it may be busy try again later

anyone else got this issue or is it just me

thanks in advance

True have no desire at all to service and keep their customers happy.

I call them customer “ no service “ representatives.bah.gif

When you go to their stores the staff at the computer terminals almost ignore you and are more concerned with what is happening on their screens than dealing with the customers.

I have never seen such rude people as in this company

When you go to their stores the staff at the computer terminals almost ignore you and are more concerned with what is happening on their screens than dealing with the customers.

This has been exactly my experience too. They are so slow to acknowledge you and so quick to simply dump you on to someone else, even though they are at a customer service desk. There's usually only one go-to English speaker at each location. (I will say the mobile telephone Help Centre tends to be pretty good.)

Just for contrast, it's completely the opposite in Phnom Penh. Not only are the mobile phone staff good English speakers, they also are very polite, knowledgable and helpful. That's Mobitel by the way, but I've had the same experiences at Smart, Hello and Metfone.

Added: The best True shop I've found so far is the one east of Tukcom on Pattaya Tai.

Edited by Kaoboi Bebobp

This has been exactly my experience too. They are so slow to acknowledge you and so quick to simply dump you on to someone else, even though they are at a customer service desk. There's usually only one go-to English speaker at each location. (I will say the mobile telephone Help Centre tends to be pretty good.)

Just for contrast, it's completely the opposite in Phnom Penh. Not only are the mobile phone staff good English speakers, they also are very polite, knowledgable and helpful. That's Mobitel by the way, but I've had the same experiences at Smart, Hello and Metfone.

Added: The best True shop I've found so far is the one east of Tukcom on Pattaya Tai.

The best True shop I've found so far is the one east of Tukcom on Pattaya Tai.

+1

True 3G data has been really bad for a week or so. Data connection simply stops, then connects again in 30 minutes or so.

AIS has not had this issue in the past month.

But True has not dropped 3G since Monday. Maybe they restarted their Pattaya router, you know, unplug it and restart

:D