Man caught exposing his 'big gun' to Patong ladies

webfact

Nothing like a good cocked gun, i had one made of wood, must have felt a right turkey, he's a funny old sausage, whats the name of that american congressman ???, ah yeah weinner, nothing like a bit of length on a rope, whats your favorite pizza topping, you've guessed it!!!!!!, bet he just wants to hang up his sword, the old snake in the grass, wonder is he plays the piccolo, one eyed!!!!!, come on keep them coming, sorry can't stop, see w00t.gif

reminds me , many years ago me and a friend were sitting in a bar on Bangla mid afternoon , copper was sat in there talking to the owner and showing them his "new " gun ,

He also showed his bullets and he had one hollowed out , this one he said was special , this one he states is for the Farangs blink.png

Well, farangs are usually bigger in stature and denser too. So a boost in shock power as well as extra velocity might be necessary for adequate stopping power. But then the variables of body-armor and drug influence can be important too.

Wait farang! I need to chamber the correct bullet for you! (lol).

The Naked Gun was an American comedy tv series for those old enough to remember.

Not a flasher. Yes I thought of a flasher too, reading the headlines.

Police squad was the TV show, naked gun was the movie version that came later

You must be older than I am. . . that's indecently old

This is a great comment on Social Mores (in general) and on gun crime in Thailand...ROTFL

Britney, Jennifer, Jessica have exposed all in public and never censured or arrested - heaven forbid a man do the same - bludgeoned, arrested and imprisoned.

Guns in Thailand seem to be an adolescent power play - definitely a 'Mine is bigger than yours' concept. In the states, a flashy red car or an expensive watch to 'one up' the other guys.

In Nature, it is the Peacock (beautiful) vs the Peahen (dingy brown)...

i.e. the concept of 'flashing' whatever, is a comming of age activity a statement of power.

That is one big bulge.....who makes up all the news head lines I wonder? "Man caught exposing his big gun to patong ladies"......I was expecting to read about some crazy flasher.

Sent from my GT-I9200 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Ha ha ha ha....

laugh.png

Just a BIG story in Thailand I suppose.

Who in the hell are intereted in a story like this ?

Have the Thai police better and more important things to do ?

Can se criminals every day, walking on the street, with no problems.

Even maffia from Russia, can walk with no problems from our police.

DID HE GET BACK HIS GUN, AFTER PAY SAME BRAIVE ?