Checking Net Usage of True Move-H 3G Prepaid

Chao Lao Beach

Text the letter B to 9789 you'll get a text back with the details.

If you've gone over your xxGB limit (likely, if you've been using YouTube) you can install an add-on 1GB for 150 baht (160.50 inc vat) with *900*8903#

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Have tried this *900*8903# to add some data to my 30 day 5gb on which i have used my limit but all I get is an SMS which tells me it is not available. Also tried it on a SIM where plan had expired and got same message. Is this the correct number??

Have tried this *900*8903# to add some data to my 30 day 5gb on which i have used my limit but all I get is an SMS which tells me it is not available. Also tried it on a SIM where plan had expired and got same message. Is this the correct number??

Extra Package Special Net: Net Topping 150 Data 1 GB: http://truemoveh.truecorp.co.th/news_events/others/2395?ln=en

Use Google Translate; should be able to see if you are eligible. Based on the service reply I'd guess not?

Is anyone aware if True have any plans that are data only and not tied into a length of time??? I am currently having to juggle 4 SIMS as I always use the data before the time limit and can't renew until the end of that time. Has to be True as that is the only service i can get out in the sticks where I live.

^ http://truemoveh.truecorp.co.th/3g/toppings/iplay/entry/654

Most plans cover a fixed time period: 1 day, 7 days, 30 days. Some recur automatically ("unlimited"), others might be one-time only ("volume").

Not sure I understand what it is you're trying to do, but you can cancel a plan, and then re-subscribe before the end of a period.

Edited by lomatopo

I just wanted to be able to add more data several times during the life of a plan. For example if I have used up my 5gb after 7 or 8 days of a 30 day plan I would like to add more data and when that is used up add more. This might happen 3 or 4 times before the end of a plan time wise. At the moment I shuffle 4 SIMS throughout a month!! I have tried cancelling but without success. Maybe I was just unlucky and will try again.

Having said all this for some reason my latest 5gb plan which has run out of data is still giving me a reasonable speed...far better than usual when data expired!!

• 1 month later...

When I was first sign up to true there was no speed down and real unlimited!

Still have 300 minutes 3 gb 300 free SMS 50 mms for 599

On old iPhone 4 with iOS 5 i could watch YouTube without interruption

Also on 384 kb on iPhone 5 c and iOS 7 does not work with 384 kb

But on PC browser is also ok

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Thaivisa Connect Thailand