Phuket man killed in love triangle row

webfact

Phuket man killed in love triangle row
Eakkapop Thongtub

1387253709_1.jpg
Police talk with Withaya in the Cherng Talay Police lockup.

PHUKET: -- A man was left dead last night (December 16) after a love triangle row erupted into violence.

Wichean Noothong, 29, was shot dead by a .38 bullet fired from a home-made pen gun by Withaya Kongphetdit, who was later arrested for murder.

Both men were fighting over a woman named as Ploypyrin – Withaya is the woman’s ex-husband and Wichean was her new one.

Police reports say Ploypyrin and Wichean went to a funeral where they encountered Withaya. An argument broke out and Withaya shot Mr Wichean dead with the pen gun.

Police arrived at the house in Cherng Talay where Mr Wichean’s body still lay, and promptly arrested Withaya.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-man-killed-in-love-triangle-row-43494.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2013-12-17

Must be a peaceful Buddhist thing to go around with a loaded homemade gun.

Beautiful, peaceful, superior Buddhists.

Don't use such sweeping statement.

It just shows how much you know about religion.

Are you going to say 'Must be a peaceful XXXXXXXX things ......' & Beautiful, peaceful, superior XXXXX if the said crime is committed by other religion?

Can't believe such statement can come from someone with some education and general knowledge!

The lowest of low, a Buddhist basher.

Please read rule #7 in the forum rules - Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation

before posting any more comments regarding the Buddhist faith.

• Like 2

Please read rule #7 in the forum rules - Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation

Exactly.

Can see a similar reply if such incident happened in Malaysia or Philippines or any country with a majority religion.

If rule #7 was enforced then TV would cease to exist. No Thai/Russian/Aussie/Brit/ladyboy bashing allowed. Don't be silly. Anyway how long has Buddhism been a religion?

If rule #7 was enforced then TV would cease to exist. No Thai/Russian/Aussie/Brit/ladyboy bashing allowed. Don't be silly. Anyway how long has Buddhism been a religion?

Mind you I gotta love what the people are wearing in the photo.

The old farts from the fashion police in a thread from earlier today must be having fits.

Cops wearing in tee shirts? A crim in a singlet? Are there no standards. Get the shotgun and my tweed jacket I'll teach the bounders a lesson they'll never forget

The crim should at least be wearing some nice slacks and a hand made polo shirt

The police should be in freshly pressed uniforms with razor sharp creases.

Anything less and the Thais will be justified in looking down at us farangs with our poor dress sense.

The "pen"is truly mightier than the sword. I would agree that to turn up at a funeral regardless of what religion carrying a pen gun is simply an indictment on the state of society in this country. Sadly, I doubt if whatever justice in brought to bear on this young thug will in any manner reflect the crimes. Shipping him off to the relatives of the deceased may on the other hand raise an eyebrow but it would most certainly get a result and send a message.

Mind you I gotta love what the people are wearing in the photo.

The old farts from the fashion police in a thread from earlier today must be having fits.

Cops wearing in tee shirts? A crim in a singlet? Are there no standards. Get the shotgun and my tweed jacket I'll teach the bounders a lesson they'll never forget

The crim should at least be wearing some nice slacks and a hand made polo shirt

The police should be in freshly pressed uniforms with razor sharp creases.

Anything less and the Thais will be justified in looking down at us farangs with our poor dress sense.

Bounders ????....................Are they the same as "cads" ? biggrin.png