Any Scrap Yards In Hua Hin?

UKJASE

Hi Guys, our old Mitsubishi Champ needs a new compressor for the air conditioner, but rather than buy a new one, i wanted to check out the scrap yards / junk yard / wrecking yard to see if i could find the part cheap.

does anyone know if there is one in the area? i seem to remember hearing of one near to Pranburi a good while back

Anyone know where there is one around here where i would be likely to pick up an old compressor for the mitsubishi?

the wife seems to think such a thing doesnt exist in thailand, and she asked the guys at the garage today and they didnt shed any light either

driving around hua hin with no air conditioner is not easy, and the wife wont let me have the window down as she says too much dust / fumes comes in the car !! blink.png

This question has been asked before and I don't think anyone ever came up with a junkyard around here. Evidently junked cars go to Bangkok and are stripped for parts which are resold by scrap sellers there. Someone did mention that there might be one somewhere out Pala U road but I never found it.

my thai brother in law had his ute stolen from a temple where it lay broken for 2 years.

the guys that stole it sucked it up onto the back of a truck, the truck broke down and they got caught.

It was on its way to a breakers yard just outside hua hin, the boss man fled and the truck driver got the slammer.

Then the police took a shit load of cash off the boss man released the truck driver and the brother in laws ute got a new motor and paint job and came back like new.

Mind you the brother in law went to school with the cop that handled it.

my thai brother in law had his ute stolen from a temple where it lay broken for 2 years.

the guys that stole it sucked it up onto the back of a truck, the truck broke down and they got caught.

It was on its way to a breakers yard just outside hua hin, the boss man fled and the truck driver got the slammer.

Then the police took a shit load of cash off the boss man released the truck driver and the brother in laws ute got a new motor and paint job and came back like new.

Mind you the brother in law went to school with the cop that handled it.

scrap dealers the same the world over eh :)