CTH and FA Cup

CFC

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have a listing of which games are on live?

Thanks.

PST.

Very informative post, thanks stoneybiggrin.png

Won't be of interest to you anyway will it,you'll get zip at the Arse.

I wouldn't be so sure about that sunshine.

Today:

Macc v Sheff Weds at 2200pm

Arse v Spurs at 0010

Sunday

Forest v W'ham at 1900

Derby v Chelsea at 2110

ManU v Swansea C at 2325

all on CH7.....

HD, did you get to watch Rochdale?

Over here, straight after the City match one of the one's we got was Rochdale V Leeds. Rochdale played some lovely stuff and fully deserved to beat Leeds.

I saw it MrB! Superb finish from Henderson.

Now I'm torn between getting an easy tie against a Southend or Peterborough and then have a proper run or a nice high profile money spinner in the next round but I'm worried this squad may be flogged off with too much exposure for peanuts to nondescripts like Tranmere and Barnsley as the last decent squad we had was....

Media channel Pat. Last season TRUE didn't have this. It's on CTH channel 75. It's also on 365sport.

Wrong info, Blue. There is no media channel on True. I called them up, also confirmed West Ham game not on true, but Derby and Man Utd games are on later.

So CTH have come up trumps then, blimey laugh.png

Yes, so as I said they didn't have this channel last season... So what I said is still correct. You can stream it from bugaboo tv website. Might only have Thai commentary though. You sacked off your CTH then?

Ok, I read it as if you was saying media channel is on True in ref to my question 'is the West Ham game on True'

No, defo still got CTH, but just fancied going out to watch the game since it's an early game. There are a couple of bars near me with CTH but proper dives that I don't fancy frequenting, so will watch at home as usual..

You say it is on CH75 but I would have thought it will also be on ch8 too, as all last nights games were...