Bicycle Repair Shop in Chiang Mai

lifeincnx

Jacky Bike specializes in Trek, and they have all the parts, and excellent, fast, reasonably priced repairs. Soi 11 off Nimmanhaeman. (I don't get paid for recommending them, unless they just want to do so!)

Second this. (Copy: N18 47 46.1 E98 58 06.1 and paste it in Google Earth/Map)

• Like 1

Done them all and Cherry bike near Central Festival has given me the most pleasant, quickest service over the years... no stuffiness there. The mechanic is a decent, humble chap who knows his stuff. I'd do Chaitawat in the old town as a second, though slower as busier. There's also a large bike shop in Pa Sang (south of you and Lamphun) that has all the gear and are quick.

• Like 1

Followed the first two recommendations and took my TREK 7300 to Jacky Bike (between Soi 15 -13) off Nimmanhaeman. Jacky Bike's owner and his tech were courteous, knowledgeable, fast (same day service), had parts in stock, and the work was completed at a great price.

They repaired a flat (rear tire mind you), replaced all the cables from derailer to front hand grip controls, replaced brake cables, cleaned up and lubed the gear sprocket ( a real mess) and derailer. Just 550 baht out the door.

I'll take my wife's TREK 7500 in for a 'winter' tune up next week as well.

Thanks all - great tip!

• Like 1