Thai Man Arrested Who Arranged Under Age Boys For Sex

Rimmer

Thai Man Arrested Who Arranged Under Age Boys For Sex

p211.jpg

Police of the Centre of Protection for Children, Juveniles and Women, Provincial Police 2 have arrested a Thai man that supplied and arranged boys under the age of 15 to perform sexual services to foreigners.

PATTAYA – December 18, 2013 [PDN]; at 10.00 p.m. police officers of the Centre of Protection for Children, Juveniles and Women, Provincial Police 2 together arrested Mr. Arnon or Phad Udthangkho, aged 44, address 19 Moo 3 Tambon Jomjan, Amphur Wiang Sa, Nan province according to the writ of Pattaya provincial court at J.780/2556 dated December 18, 2013 in the offences of 1. Committing the human trafficking to the minors (children) aged not over 15 years old in order to seek benefit from prostitution 2. To gratify other people’s libido (sexual desire), arranging, deceiving or taking for indecency with men or women by using the trick to deceive, threaten, abuse, use power immorally or by forcing with any methods 3. Arranging, deceiving or taking minors (children) aged not over 15 years old in order to let that person perform prostitution whether that person consent or not 4. Abducting minors aged not over 15 years old from their parents, guardians or caretakers for indecency.

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/12/19/thai-man-arrested-who-arranged-under-age-boys-for-sex/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2013-12-19

the officers followed up to arrest Mr. Arnon who was walking down a road in Pattaya so the officers exposed themselves and showed him the writ from Pattaya provincial court.

Despicable actions by this man, but I did get a smile from the way the arrest was described in the newspaper article.

• Like 2

the officers followed up to arrest Mr. Arnon who was walking down a road in Pattaya so the officers exposed themselves and showed him the writ from Pattaya provincial court.

Despicable actions by this man, but I did get a smile from the way the arrest was described in the newspaper article.

I hope the police can cut a deal to give him a more lenient sentence in return for him providing the full names and addresses of his clientsbah.gif

• Like 2

So would it be correct to assume that this would be legal in Thailand if the victims were actually 15 years old?

1. Committing the human trafficking to the minors (children) aged not over 15 years old in order to seek benefit from prostitution 2. To gratify other people’s libido (sexual desire), arranging, deceiving or taking for indecency with men or women by using the trick to deceive, threaten, abuse, use power immorally or by forcing with any methods 3. Arranging, deceiving or taking minors (children) aged not over 15 years old in order to let that person perform prostitution whether that person consent or not 4. Abducting minors aged not over 15 years old from their parents, guardians or caretakers for indecency.

Edited by Nibbles48

No right to take a childs innocence, throw the book at him. The bib surely had at least one opportunity to bag a sick customer, fire escapes are lighter minus a few thousand baht, must be getting sceptical, sorry for my csi rant.

• Like 1

So would it be correct to assume that this would be legal in Thailand if the victims were actually 15 years old?

1. Committing the human trafficking to the minors (children) aged not over 15 years old in order to seek benefit from prostitution 2. To gratify other people’s libido (sexual desire), arranging, deceiving or taking for indecency with men or women by using the trick to deceive, threaten, abuse, use power immorally or by forcing with any methods 3. Arranging, deceiving or taking minors (children) aged not over 15 years old in order to let that person perform prostitution whether that person consent or not 4. Abducting minors aged not over 15 years old from their parents, guardians or caretakers for indecency.

I don't think so. I could be wrong, but I think it's more serious if they are under 15.

• Like 1

They put his whole name and address in media. Are you kidding me?

Do you have a problem with that? If so.... why?

I don't have a problem with naming and shaming and hanging this scum out to dry.

Another Daily Mail fan...

He hasn't been convicted of anything yet. That's why.

• Like 1

I don't have a problem with naming and shaming and hanging this scum out to dry.

Well, they have sent him to Pattaya Police Stn in order to prosecute him further according to the Thai law.

In other words we expect a re-inactment and finger pointing very soon and that will be the guilty verdict.

Yes over 15 is legal as long as the boy is not picked up in a bar (then the age is set at over 18 for commercial prostitution) smile.png

I don't think so. I could be wrong, but I think it's more serious if they are under 15.

15 or over... ok.

This is easy to research on google.

• Like 1

Yes over 15 is legal as long as the boy is not picked up in a bar (then the age is set at over 18 for commercial prostitution) smile.png

I guess the powers that be reckon, if he's old enough to ride a motorcycle, he's old enough to...........

Another MSNBC / NBC fan

They don't keep this standard in Western countries - so why should Thais have to do it. In the USA, the former head of the IMF had the full perp-walk even though he was found not guilty. The Indian diplomat who was handcuffed and strip searched because her maid said she was not being paid the minimum wage even though she has never been charged. I agree with you that in an ideal world this is what all countries should do. But we should not single out Thailand as if it never happens elsewhere!

Nothing wrong with naming and shaming AFTER they have been convicted. Before that, details should be withheld. What if he's innocent?

1. Committing the human trafficking to the minors (children) aged not over 15 years old in order to seek benefit from prostitution 2. To gratify other peoples libido (sexual desire), arranging, deceiving or taking for indecency with men or women by using the trick to deceive, threaten, abuse, use power immorally or by forcing with any methods 3. Arranging, deceiving or taking minors (children) aged not over 15 years old in order to let that person perform prostitution whether that person consent or not 4. Abducting minors aged not over 15 years old from their parents, guardians or caretakers for indecency.

15 or over... ok.

This is easy to research on google.

I had an O P about the legal age of consent and the TV police and others crucified me... Ok not the TV bz I don't know but many thought I was a pervert. Dam I'm a proud grandpa and would not want bad things happening to anybody ! Especially girls?

Pimp for Underage Boys caught by Pattaya Police

pimp-1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- On Wednesday officers from the Police Region 2 Child and Women Protection Unit arrested a 44 year old Thai Man accused of providing boys under the aged of 15 to foreigners for sex.

On the strength of arrest warrant number 780/2556 dated 18th December, officers arrested Khun Anon in the South Pattaya area. According to the warrant he is wanted on charges of abducting minors under the aged of 15 and a number of other offences in relation to providing boys under the age of 15 to foreign customers for sex in exchange for money.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/112639/pimp-for-underage-boys-caught-by-pattaya-police/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-12-20

The Thai police and government repeatedly allow murdering, raping beasts to be released and roam the land.

The Thai police do nothing to alert the public when this happens.

The Thai police do not make it a requirement for these beasts to have to report their presence when they move.

When a beast is caught and detained (usually after the crime is committed) they treat the whole affair as if the beast was acting all on his or her own, and never investigate if there are any child slave or sex rings and if these people somehow have accomplices with the influence to be immune from investigation.

The Thai police permit for a multiple repeating child rapist and murderer to dignify himself in public by apologizing for his sins. The Thai police are so callous and disrespectful that they do not realize that this beast is degrading the memory of the child victim and humiliating the family with further insult and injury.

That's the kind of people that I simply do NOT want to rely upon to be an example to my child, nor rely upon to to protect my child.

It almost makes me wonder if the Thai police are not somehow the foundational cause of all this, and the beasts merely a symptom.

But the police allow for this to happen. The parents allow for this to happen. People like Suthep allow for this to happen, and yes, so does Yingluk and the rest of that garbage. They all allow for it to happen.

Thailand, you are debasing yourselves through your neglect of your children and your insidious, personal adult behavior.

Lunatics all!

When the police actually DO some investigating they are pretty good at their jobs and I'm sure they would not have asked for a warrant for his arrest if they wern't pretty darn sure he was doing this so the comments about don't hang him until he is convicted are pretty off the wall.

The problem I have is if they were actually "investigating" him then where are his customers that they should have also been tracking and why are they not being arrested. This guy is sick for sure but his customers are even sicker I think. Are they sure he was only selling them to "foreigners" or is that an assumption on the BIB ?

If he is actually convicted will this be another 500 baht fine case? If he is convicted then let's hope they make yet another example out of him to detour others from doing such dispicable acts and give him a public stoning. Yeah yeah I know but ok at least punish him harshly !

And what if someday you are wrongfully accused of doing the same thing? Would you then support the media posting your real name and home address, then hanging you out to dry? If so, carry on.

I would have had him in Interrogation finding out the 'Clients' list before exposing this to the 'Media'.

I need to run classes at their Academy. Whoops what am I thinking !!!!!!!!!!!! This is Thailand

At least they have a suspect & let's hope if Convicted the Punishment fits the crime>.

I have recently conducted a few 229 Interviews (US Officers will know what that is ) & I still believe that the Clients are as bad as the 'Arrangers'

I M O

coffee1.gif