December 20, 201312 yr Hi I am not looking for any bashing of russians, But we have a talk about the rules that are valid for russian people arriving to Thailand. I am talking about plain ordinary people. I know that we westerners from i.e. Sweden and UK and USA have 30 days, but what have russian people..... Thank you for information.. Glegolo
December 20, 201312 yr Author They get a 30 day entry by air or land based upon a bilateral agreement. Thank you so much.. great job.. Glegolo
December 20, 201312 yr As told already by ubonjoe, 30 days regardless of arrival air or land. Also, no visa to Laos for 15 days, the same bilateral agreement with Laos. Anything else remains the same, I mean regular visas. WP req. salary 35k THB, while most G7 countries - 50/60k THB.
Create an account or sign in to comment