web site to meet Phillipino Girls

tezzainoz

I have a friend looking for an Asian wife as my Thai wife and I have been happy for 6 years together

I put him onto Thai Friendly where he can make free contacts, just must wait 10 mins between contacts

But he now worries about meeting Thai ladies as the culture is so different

I have been told girls in the Phillipines are easier to live with, so does any one know a web site similar to Tai Friendly where he can try out and talk to the girls without paying rip off prices when nothing happens

A mate of mine reckons that Pinalove is quite good.

Apparently my friend says that it it is run by the same owner as Thai Friendly which is a sponsor here.

He said that, it's difficult to know who recommend because he doesn't know your friends age.

4636d42c259bc4586be5bebc5e30feb0-thumb.j5f7f1c35c105d160fb0772088863e24c-thumb.j131c8edcc8822b9d681ecf4c78cc19aa-thumb.j

Credit

I hope that helps ... biggrin.png

Actually I have no idea how old he is

I have met guys in their 40'swho are one step away from the grave

and guys in the late 60's who can still dance all night

so this is a personal thing I guess

In Thailand the girls seem to be attracted to the more mature age group. where the mans stays at home

and does not go on beer bar travel nights

Thanks for the link I will pass this on to him

• Like 1

Many Filipinas will accept a man much older than they are - maybe even more so than Thais.

Just be aware that many of them have just one goal in mind and that is to marry and move to the USA. Then they want to go through the process of moving their families to the USA. Unlike Thais who typically want to stay in Thailand near their families, Filipinas think America is the land of milk and honey for themselves and their families.

Many men have been burned by sponsoring a wife and family only to be dumped. (Of course many Thais have burned Westerners too in various ways including moving to the West and then dumping the man, but many Filipinas are obsessed with escaping the poverty of The Philippines.)

Be especially wary of those with higher educations that could translate to money in the US. Registered nurses know they can start as nurses' aids at about $35k per year plus benefits, and with about one more year of schooling become a registered nurse in the US and pull down a minimum of $50k and up from there plus all benefits. This is really big money to them.

They don't have a language barrier and they are ready to go.

• Like 2

^^ All good ... I'll let him know that his information has been a help ... thumbsup.gif

Sent the link onto my friend and he saus he will try tonight

Just for interest

here is a Thai and now a Phillipino matching site with this interdface

do you know if there are any others such as

Indonesia, China,, Malasyia etc

would make good info for TV members if there is a series of them

^^ All good ... I'll let him know that his information has been a help ... thumbsup.gif

Sent the link onto my friend and he says he will try tonight

Just for interest

here is a Thai and now a Phillipino matching site with this interface

do you know if there are any others such as

Indonesia, China,, Malaysia etc

would make good info for TV members if there is a series of them

My friend says that the Sponsor of Thai Visa only has Thai Friendly and Pina Love as his two sites.

If your mate isn't a Muslim, then I suggest that Indonesia might be tricky, China have unrealistic expectations ... but Malaysia is an interesting marketplace.

There, basically you have Malay Malay, Indian Malay and Chinese Malay ... 3 very distinct sub-sets of Cultural Identification.

I've quite enjoyed Malaysia and, while it's not Thailand ... it's certainly not to be dismissed.

Apparently Kuala Lumpur has an a great train network ... but that could just be speculation ... whistling.gif

My advice is avoid the Philippine sites, most of them are scammers:

BJ ... so cynical?

There lot's of lovely lassies.

Case in point ...

She must be an Athlete or a sports woman ... sure 100%

Does anyone really believe that young beautiful girls need to advertise for dates with deadbeat farangs on cheap or free low grade dating websites?

Perhaps some do but not on this planet. From my experiences, if something appears too good to be true, than it`s not true and just a fantasy.

As the wise man says; dream on pal.

Does anyone really believe that young beautiful girls need to advertise for dates with deadbeat farangs on cheap or free low grade dating websites?

Perhaps some do but not on this planet. From my experiences, if something appears too good to be true, than it`s not true and just a fantasy.

Mate, it was a ... humm how do I say ... eye candy?

We, most time I presume, in that situation, a ticket to a better materialistic life ... if they find love and companionship along the way ... much the better for them.

If you scratch below the surface ... I wasn't dissing you ... I was actually in support ... just that it was subtle.

Next time we'll have the secret handshake ...

Your post made me really laugh

Your not talking to my friend, your talking to someone who hase lived in and out of Thailand for the last 8 years

what the video shoes could be Thailand

He knows the story I have made sure of that so your advice is just you opinion

The advice I requested for a site he can see before he lays his money down

Not a reasonable request

Many Filipinas will accept a man much older than they are - maybe even more so than Thais.

Just be aware that many of them have just one goal in mind and that is to marry and move to the USA. Then they want to go through the process of moving their families to the USA. Unlike Thais who typically want to stay in Thailand near their families, Filipinas think America is the land of milk and honey for themselves and their families.

Many men have been burned by sponsoring a wife and family only to be dumped. (Of course many Thais have burned Westerners too in various ways including moving to the West and then dumping the man, but many Filipinas are obsessed with escaping the poverty of The Philippines.)

Be especially wary of those with higher educations that could translate to money in the US. Registered nurses know they can start as nurses' aids at about $35k per year plus benefits, and with about one more year of schooling become a registered nurse in the US and pull down a minimum of $50k and up from there plus all benefits. This is really big money to them.

You think a large % of Thais are any difference

any relationship is a balance

young Asian girls want older guys want an older guy for security and a better life style

Older guys want a young girl for to make their lives more enjoyable

seems to me this is an equal propostion for both parties

enjoy the times while you can

In my case my Thai wife got ictch feet 5 years into our marrige

so I brough her back to Thailand and now she knows if she walks out 4 more will be ready to walk

So now all is back to be a good wify and rnjoy a life style only a Farlang gives her

Sounds like you had a bad experience, and let some ne run all over you

Not all Asian women are the same

BJ ... so cynical?

Case in point ...

Sorry to say but yes they do

I met my present Wife 6 years ago on a dating site

she is a stunner to look at, and we are still together

Life is a roller coaster with her

But I am like a willow tree, I bend with the wind

Case in point ...

Personally, being a younger handsom man with good prospects, I'd be asking her if she had a younger, better looking sister.

Never Low Ball ... Skies the Limit ... biggrin.png

I think its dangerous to assume that simply because a woman isn't Thai she will magically be all sweetness and light - or the opposite. Just exercise the usual caution and ask yourself at each step of the way 'If this was a Thai gal I had never met, would I be sending her money for the airfare to come and visit me ?'. I honestly cant answer that question, but a board member who posted that he sent a girl in CM a few thousand baht to fly to Phuket was flamed here a couple of months back and several took obvious delight in pointing out the error of his ways. Caveat emptor.

Fishing for girlfriends and wives on the Internet can be a dangerous game for the naive, the inexperienced, the lonely and the desperate, who can quickly be fooled into falling in love with a pretty picture and some few romantic words, then suddenly finding themselves locked in a world of make believe and fantasy.

My point is; seekers beware, play it cool and treat with caution and always be aware that there are the black widow types out to get you. This is not paranoia but fact. However you decide to play the game you do so at your own risk and discretion.

• Like 1

If they are nurses in the Philippines, they wouldn't go to sites just to meet foreigners. In fact, just like here in Thailand, mostly the low class or the bar girls are the only one who are fond of doing that. Professional Filipina's has more decency than your statement. Secondly, USA is not the land of milk and honey for them that is the reason why they hate American's in the Philippines.

• Like 1

Secondly, USA is not the land of milk and honey for them that is the reason why they hate American's in the Philippines.

I've always been treated like a king whenever I've visited the Phils.

Don't pay too much attn to political rhetoric.

• Like 1