Chuvit accuses PDRC and Democrat of conspiracy

webfact

I just love this guy! My utopian wish is that he'd become the prime minister of Thailand one day.

Compared to the other kids on the block, he's by far the lesser of evils.

Might want to check on that with all those whose lives were destroyed because of his sexual exploitation of them. Edited by Bluespunk

Chuvit, is the biggest pimp in the country. He has never cared about the people from the South, North or Northeast except getting the young girls into the flesh trade.

Many TV followers seem to like him but he has been part of the problem in this system for a long time.

In most of those massage parlours on Rachada they wouldn't even let a cheap farang in from TV as they have to go to Nana or Cowboy. I had often business meetings in the past and we often ended up at one one his parlours and spend at least 50-100,000 Baht a night, compared to some farangs from TV that looks some tixs for 2 or 3 beers and buy some cheap lady drink where the Isaan girl gets 50-150 Baht but must hear all that rubbish of that ageing farang for a couple of lady drinks. I think on Rachada you have to do your handjob yourself if you don't bring enough cash to one of Chuvit outlets. cheesy.gif

Most of the business Chuvit seems to have transferred to family members as far as I heard and his business went down when Thaksin came to power because Rachada was not part of the zoning and only Cowboy, Nana and Patpong received the green light in Bangkok to stay open until 2am. The land he still owns and the parlours he didn't teared down.

Chuvit should have invested in Cowboy or Nana and he would today still be in the flesh trade but then again farangs in general are cheap so why not cater to the Hi-So of Bangkok.

Of course on TV, farangs love that pimp because many of that gals that reached 23-25 ended up on Cowboy due to age limits and they were able to afford those ladies.

Chuvit should have been jailed long time ago and karma will get him one day.

Edited by MobileContent

Doesn't matter who the leader is of any party the one thing I know is all the politicians are more interested in lining

there pockets from the public purse. All this is just jockeying to get into position for a bigger slice of the pie. whistling.gif

If People’s Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) and the Democrat party leader of a conspiracy to blockade the party’s registration then why the Democrate party the 1st party to be fully register at 3am this morning?

Care to back up that claim with a credible source of any kind ? Or are you just trolling made up crap the same as usual...?

All the tit for tat between red and yellow shirts has become very boring. There really is nothing they say, or say they are going to do, that is the slightest bit believe able or will change the opinion of the respective supporters, farang and Thai alike. It's good to see a good old fashioned Thai business man in the news for a change. He's bent with a dodgy past, but at least he doesn't hide it or try to explain it away in a mealy mouthed way.

He gets my vote for PM on the basis the other two are a bunch of kids/crooks who don't deserve anything. This guy might also put a rocket up the BIB, he took them on in the past.

Go Chuvit!

• Like 1