Drunk Ukrainian in Phuket urinates off bridge, falls asleep, then tumbles down ditch

webfact

Drunk Ukrainian in Phuket urinates off bridge, falls asleep, then tumbles down ditch
Eakkapop Thongtub

1387941018_1.jpg
Ukrainian tourist Victor Zkmieziv after his fall.

PHUKET: -- A drunk Ukrainian man who urinated off a Patong bridge, fell asleep, then tumbled three metres down a ditch was taken to hospital with head injuries.

Police said locals saw Victor Zkmieziv, 32, urinating on Sapan Pak Lak bridge on Nanai Road in Patong around 4.20am yesterday (December 24).

Locals said they saw him fall asleep, after which he tumbled down the steep ditch under the bridge, falling around 3 metres, and hitting his head.

They managed to bring him up to the road and called emergency services, and he was taken to Patong Hospital for treatment.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/drunk-ukrainian-in-phuket-urinates-off-bridge-falls-asleep-then-tumbles-down-ditch-43650.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2013-12-25

• Like 1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get that daft dressing off my head, you untrained clowns.

Fortunately he averted serious injury by cushioning the fall with his head.

I hope he has the cash to pay for treatment or else he bought travel insurance that covers bungee jumping sans elastic cord.

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 2

I hope he has the cash to pay for treatment or else he bought travel insurance that covers bungee jumping sans elastic cord.

Me too as the bill is surely to be inflated what with him being a foreigner smile.png

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

One of the most cutting remarks you can make about someone is to say - "Who's this clown" ?

.............Because -

a. He is a clown, and

b. He is not even one of the better known ones. cheesy.gif

Me too as the bill is surely to be inflated what with him being a foreigner smile.png

"Me too as the bill is surely to be inflated what with him being a foreigner."

His head may be inflated but medical costs in Thailand are way lower than they would be in most western hospital emergency rooms for non-citizens. Never found the charges at hospital to be different for Thais or farang assuming you're getting the same treatment in the same hospital ... and quite often foreigners who can't pay still get treated, which is the reason they're thinking of charge an insurance surcharge for tourists.

If you want to bash Thais, at least come up with something that makes some sense.

• Like 2

Thats the tipical stupid 1zgarz5.gif.pagespeed.ce.GJfs_tQOQ-.gif assel that immigration should send back home right away...at the end, BECAUSE of fellows like this man, all thais think farang are all the same ....and in that case i don't blame them..... only i don't like to be put in the same bag!

good day and good night

coffee1.gif

"Me too as the bill is surely to be inflated what with him being a foreigner."

His head may be inflated but medical costs in Thailand are way lower than they would be in most western hospital emergency rooms for non-citizens. Never found the charges at hospital to be different for Thais or farang assuming you're getting the same treatment in the same hospital ... and quite often foreigners who can't pay still get treated, which is the reason they're thinking of charge an insurance surcharge for tourists.

If you want to bash Thais, at least come up with something that makes some sense.

Never found the charges at hospital to be different for Thais or farang

Well considering you know everything about foreigners and seem to be an authority on just about anything that happens, I'm quite surprised that you claim that hospitals never charge foreigners more. Indeed the pricing of treatment and drugs would be the same but we all know how 'dumb' the foreigner is and open to all kinds of unscrupulous treatment here whilst in Thailand. Believe it not, foreigners do get ripped off here, even in clinics or hospitals.

and quite often foreigners who can't pay still get treated, which is the reason they're thinking of charge an insurance surcharge for tourists.

C'mon man, this is old news, most of us know and agree with this anyway.
If you want to bash foreigners, at least try to improve your rhetoric. Your continual snide, sarcastic comments at anything involving foreigners is BORING, give it up, it's most immature and predictable now.
By the way, have you ever tried the 'remove format' button when copying and pasting a quote?
  • Like 1