100,000 Km Service - Where Can I Go?

wilko

My Mitsubishi pickup is due for its 100,000km service.

Does anyone know of any service garage capable of doing this, anywhere between Chonburi and Sattahip?

I've been to the Pattaya Mitsubishi dealership and they only deal in trucks and imports and don't seem to know what they are talking about. Sri Racha Mitsubishi are new and only have the new models…..

I don't need a Mitsubishi dealer per se, simply someone who has the equipment to check timing, injectors etc etc……

My Mitsubishi pickup is due for its 100,000km service.

Does anyone know of any service garage capable of doing this, anywhere between Chonburi and Sattahip?

I've been to the Pattaya Mitsubishi dealership and they only deal in trucks and imports and don't seem to know what they are talking about. Sri Racha Mitsubishi are new and only have the new models…..

I don't need a Mitsubishi dealer per se, simply someone who has the equipment to check timing, injectors etc etc……

I usually go to a place in Pattaya on Sukhumvit Road.

How to find it:

driving from Banglamung/Naklua on Sukhumvit direction Sattahip just before the JET Gasstation on the left hand side there is "BP". (green sign with yellowish text)

They also sell used cars.

Price indication on a check of my Isuzu DMax (for 2 weeks):

oil change, oil filter change, fuel filter change, clean the cooling system, check and clean the brakes, inspection of the drive line. Labor time about 1.5 hours. Total cost 1.345 THB

It's a clean and organized place. A lot of Song Taew (pick up taxis) go there, so I can't be too expensive.

We have a Hyundai Accent and there aren't any Hyundai dealers around. Mitsubishi do a fine job for us every time, located in Chonburi, somewhere across Sukhumvit from Makro.

Ok - now where is this garage? When where you last there?

I went into Chonburi yesterday and found a new Mitsubishi dealership in town....they sell the new Triton but quoted me a very high price...furthermore I saw no evidence they were servicing the older model Mitsubishis let alone any other makes.

Out of vtown toward Sri Racha I saw a Mitsubishi/Fuso trruck dealer but on the same side of the road as Makro.....

The one you use is OPPOSITE or on the other side from Makro?...are you sure it's still there?

I'll check the BP place tomorrow but I can get the oils changed anywhere...my problem is I want all the other stuff done, valve timing and injectors etc....most of the other garages I've been to openly admit they can't do that.

there are hundreds of Mitsubishi pickups about....they must be getting serviced somewhere!?!?!?!

Hi I go to this garage for repairs but so far i have not used them for a service as yet but the man in charge is from germany and speaks very good english if you want you can give him a call the name of the garage is pattaya car checkpoint and its right across the from index furniture store in pattaya on sukhumvit road near the world gym down the side of the building. The phone number is 038 716756 or mobile 013403184.

We have a Hyundai Accent and there aren't any Hyundai dealers around. Mitsubishi do a fine job for us every time, located in Chonburi, somewhere across Sukhumvit from Makro.

Ok - now where is this garage? When where you last there?

I went into Chonburi yesterday and found a new Mitsubishi dealership in town....they sell the new Triton but quoted me a very high price...furthermore I saw no evidence they were servicing the older model Mitsubishis let alone any other makes.

Out of vtown toward Sri Racha I saw a Mitsubishi/Fuso trruck dealer but on the same side of the road as Makro.....

The one you use is OPPOSITE or on the other side from Makro?...are you sure it's still there?

I'll check the BP place tomorrow but I can get the oils changed anywhere...my problem is I want all the other stuff done, valve timing and injectors etc....most of the other garages I've been to openly admit they can't do that.

there are hundreds of Mitsubishi pickups about....they must be getting serviced somewhere!?!?!?!

Yep, it's still there, opposite somewhere between Makro and true Value.

Yep, it's still there, opposite somewhere between Makro and true Value.

sorry to be so dim...but can I get this straight...

The garage is a Mitsubishi Garage on the opposite side of the road to Makro and True Value?

Is there a sign or a name in western script?

Yep but it's not a huge sign, Mitsubishi logo. There's usually a Triton truck up front with it's front end up in the air, sitting on a demonstration ramp.

If I'm not mistaken (heading towards Pattaya) it's right after a pedestrian sidewalk that runs over Sukhumvit.

Yep but it's not a huge sign, Mitsubishi logo. There's usually a Triton truck up front with it's front end up in the air, sitting on a demonstration ramp.

If I'm not mistaken (heading towards Pattaya) it's right after a pedestrian sidewalk that runs over Sukhumvit.

Found it!

Booked in for a service....thanks!!!!

Yes went there...they seem to know what they are doing....I went through what they said they'd done and it would appear they did it!

They charged me a lot less than they quoted as the major service isn't until 120, 000 km ..............

.........and I got a free unbrella!

Thanks!

I was amazed last time we had the Hyundai serviced there. We left the car there for a whole day. Wife said the service charge was somewhere around 15$ plus parts. Canadian dealers hourly rate must be around 100$ an hour now...