Bali or Phuket?

timtscott

Will be in LOS for three weeks in January/Feb. I plan to spend some time in BKK & Chiang Mai. I do however want to spend 4 or 5 days on a beach somewhere.

I have been to Phuket and Koh Samui before and enjoyed both. I went to Phuket with an ex girlfriend last time and to be honest think I would have had a better time alone. So I wouldn't mind going back there. I am also considering Bali just because I have never been to Indo and thought it might be a good experience. Just not sure it would be worth the additional cost and time.

What I am looking for are

beautiful beachs

Beautiful women

Not much hassle

Would appreciate any suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Phuket,Nai Harn beach. You didn't go there last time,or else you would go back. Bali fun women, not east to find,but are there. I've spent a lot of time in Bali,great surf beaches. Enjoy.P.S. Don't take too much advice about travel from TV posters. Most of them are just key board travelers and don't get around. I take 5 overseas trips a year and also travel all atound Thailand.

• Like 1

If you can afford the extra flight I would go to Bali, been there many times.

Great beaches and great seafood at Jimbaran beach.

Always lots of beautiful girls available when I have stayed there.

IMHO worth going and seeing something new

• Like 1

If you can afford the extra flight I would go to Bali, been there many times.

Great beaches and great seafood at Jimbaran beach.

Always lots of beautiful girls available when I have stayed there.

IMHO worth going and seeing something new

50 bucks for seafood platter with one beer,but, well worth it. Way out of the price bracket as most expats though who spend their time balloon chasing here in Pattaya.

Bali has no beaches to compare with Phuket's. On the plus side, Balinese women do not whore themselves out as they do on Phuket.

That's true what you say, Bali girls do not whore themselves out but the Javanese girls do, you just have to know where to look. I worked in Bali for a couple of years and have been going there occasionally since 1978 so I speak from experience.

Bali has no beaches to compare with Phuket's. On the plus side, Balinese women do not whore themselves out as they do on Phuket.

That's true what you say, Bali girls do not whore themselves out but the Javanese girls do, you just have to know where to look. I worked in Bali for a couple of years and have been going there occasionally since 1978 so I speak from experience.

Balinese are Hindu,Javanese Muslim. Some Balinese do prostitute themselves. Please be factual on TV please.

Balinese are Hindu,Javanese Muslim. Some Balinese do prostitute themselves. Please be factual on TV please.

And stay on topic.

Bali is boring and the street sellers are too pushy and annoying imo.

If it was me, I would find some quiet beach in Thailand and stay as long as I could.

I like the idea of saving the plane ticket cash and putting it into a nicer hotel.

• Like 2

Haha, what does being Muslim have to do with participating (or not) in sex work?! It is well-known that very few Balinese women become sex workers; almost all of the sex workers on Bali are from Java. It's a job, for crying out loud, it doesn't matter what religion one is...there are cultural factors that make it unlikely that the Balinese will do it.