Welcome To New Members - 2557/2014

Tywais

Hi guys, just joined today and so far have found some interesting and helpful comments, but am still navigating the forums etc.

I have a random question

I saw a forum today about domestic flights referring to people using their thai drivers licenses as ID

I have an Aussie drivers license and and international permit

Is there some kind of benefit of having a Thai drivers license? I wasn't going to bother but maybe there is something I am missing?

Cheers

I have always been asked for my PP, but I have one of "those" faces......w00t.gif ...........laugh.png

But, welcome ..........all.........thumbsup.gif

P.s. i use android tablets and phones mainly rarely use computers ...It be great if one could change the avatar on a android device...just a thought .. :-)

I feel yr pain , thou if you open tv in yr browser and log in at the forum tab you can do all that from a tablet ,
  • Like 1

P.s. i use android tablets and phones mainly rarely use computers ...It be great if one could change the avatar on a android device...just a thought .. :-)

I feel yr pain , thou if you open tv in yr browser and log in at the forum tab you can do all that from a tablet ,
The app is very limited

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I am new to this site although I have lived in Thailand for about 2 and a half years.

I am currently living in Chiang Mai, am very settled here and enjoying my life. No plans to return home!

Hope to contribute as much as I can.

Phil

biggrin.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all, I have been coming to LOS since my first trip in 93, I have decided to move here again, I lived here about 6 years, even had a drivers license, but now will have to start all over again., I have lived in PI, Vietnam and Indo, Have visited Cambodia, Malaysia and Singapore, and with all its problems I still find Thailand best for my needs and desires. So no I didn't come to join the many thai bashers here that complain about the double standards or the perceived lack of "western" common sense, I accept that I am in an asian country and some things are never going to be up to the standards I am used to in the western world. I might bitch and moan about it from time to time but I really know that it just that way in LOS and the rest of ASEAN.

Cheers

Hi All This is a great site that I have been getting info from on many topics since I started working in Thailand a year ago. I'm 34 and work for an engineering company as a mechanical fitter / manufacturing manager in Rayong and currently living in Pattaya. Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Hi,

This is the first time I have used the forum,although I am computer literate I am finding it quite daunting to use for the first time.

I cannot see how you post a topic for example.

Hope you can help.

Cheers

Chas

Hello all, great site well done to you all.

Im Mike from AUS and work FIFO so get to enjoy no less than half a dozen holidays a year to the LOS.

Loving every minute of if, very hard to leave each time brings its own set of circumstances / acquaintances to forever keep me coming back.

Beat every other SE Asian country hands down.

Normally enjoy my time in Pattaya so keen to catch up with anyone else doing similar / enjoyable activites in the region.

Have a great day.

That's great, I am looking at doing exactly the same thing, I work FI/FO in WA, 2/1 I am selling up and buying something around Krabi, I don't mind all the flying , and it's cheaper to fly KL/Krabi and back then fly to Brisbane , been thinking about it for a few years and now I am just waiting to sell my place on the Gold Coast and I will be doing it

Hi all, I've been living in Chonburi for a year and a half after moving away from the UK, love it out here!

Thought it was about time I actually signed up and joined the forum as I'm on here most days trying to find out information about various things over here.

Excellent site chaps, all my queries about LOS have been found here, keep up the good work! :)

Hello all,

I have been reading a lot on hear and just joined. I want to move out of BKK down that way. The forum is a great way two get info.

I have been to Patts 2 times since I have been here. So that's 3 years. Last time down I was at a muai thai gym and it was a English bloke that owned it. Anyone able to tell me what gym that was? I think his name may be Tommy? Cheers all