You TV members help me? My girl wants cosmetic surgery

quiuvo

Once upon a time when I lived in the West I was married to a plastic surgeon. She did the lady golf pros. Since they didn't want to check into a hospital she would do the surgery at her office/clinic and then bring these ladies home to recuperate for a few days. They looked like mummies. They didn't move much. She told me the secret to looking good was to do a little at time every year or every other year. Of course she didn't mean do one boob at a time.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I paid 150,000 for my Thai bird to go to Bangkok for bigger breasts . I don't care but she is a lot happier - (for a day or two!).

So you paid for 6 breasts ?

And "a happy Thai bird"????

And " a happier Thai bird "????

The loss of money made you hallucinate ?

coffee1.gif

I got almost 50/50 % people saying no/yes. Not fair. That leaves me to do the decision.

I'll give her the new boobs. She should be happy and so should I. I'll let you know if she kicks me out of apt. Afterwards.

I got almost 50/50 % people saying no/yes. Not fair. That leaves me to do the decision.

I'll give her the new boobs. She should be happy and so should I. I'll let you know if she kicks me out of apt. Afterwards.

She won't kick you out just yet. Now she knows she has you wrapped around her little fingers!

She won't kick you out just yet. Now she knows she has you wrapped around her little fingers!

She knows that. I also get something out of this contract . She is good to me. Yeah I bought her lotion for Whittier skin, etc. but I get what I want.

She knows that. I also get something out of this contract . She is good to me. Yeah I bought her lotion for Whittier skin, etc. but I get what I want.

I guess you don't believe in true love then 55+ My advice to you is be careful. She may give you what you need & make you happy. But how well do you really know her?

Not many farang a know their girlfriend well enough. Some ladies practice prostitution even when in a relationship . I don't know what my girlfriend did after her regular work. But now she is good with me.

That's because many Farang marry bar girls and that is thier first major mistake.

A girl who has worked long term in the bar trade gets very street smart and cunning and lying and ripping off Farang becomes a way of life for them ands a habit hard to break.

There are many great girls that are not hookers in Thailand that will make good wives but you are very unlikely to find one in a bar, but unfortunately many Farang do.

I don't have anything against girls who choose to work in the bar or happy ending massage trade as many have to make a living to support their families.

But that is the last place I would look for a future wife.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

My advice for those who`s wives or girlfriends are costing you a fortune with their cosmetic makeup and surgery, is to find more attractive women that come already equipped with the right accessories and save yourselves all the expense of having to pay for these beauty treatments and products, or in other words, gain yourselves a head start on the deal.

I disagree. I think he should pay for all of the cosmetic surgery, all the new shoes and handbags, and buy her a

new house and car too. coffee1.gif

• Like 1

A man s paying $1,500 to his gf. Soon he will pay sin sot even though she has a child! I'm not that ignorant. Breast enhancement is one thing .but car, house, bags, no no. I go USA

Don't forget you may get legally obligated to pay child support in the USA for a child that is not yours for 18 years. And 18 years is a long time.

A man s paying $1,500 to his gf. Soon he will pay sin sot even though she has a child! I'm not that ignorant. Breast enhancement is one thing .but car, house, bags, no no. I go USA

We all pay one way or another when it comes to women. ..as the saying goes....there is no such thing as a free ride ...555

But that doesn't mean you should be stupid and throw your money around and leave yourself open to being exploited or ripped off.

Thai women should be treated like any investment and do your due diligence and spend wisely because that old saying about a fool and his money being quickly parted is never more true than in Thailand.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

You say that now but some Thai girls are real manipulative !!

She knows how to make you happy, and she'll keep giving u what u what until she keeps getting what she wants.

How about you dump her ASAP and use that $1,500 USD to soul search around Thailand for a real genuine girl who actually appreciates your time & love? 555

• Like 1

She knows how to make you happy, and she'll keep giving u what u what until she keeps getting what she wants.

How about you dump her ASAP and use that $1,500 USD to soul search around Thailand for a real genuine girl who actually appreciates your time & love? 555

Wow 50,000 baht is $1,500. I was talking about another OP but the amount is the same as the cosmetic surgery except it is only once and not every month

How about $1,500 USD for brain enhancement! I see the potential. 555

Edited by Morakot

Telling a woman what to do with her body is a thing guys have tried to do since the dawn of man without much success.

Saying no to a woman is a loosing proposition since slavery was abolished and even then it didn't work very well; look at Thomas Jefferson.

It comes down to two choices. Live alone or live with a woman. If you live with a woman you can make noises like you win arguments to impress the kids but really she always wins.

Edited by thailiketoo

Telling a woman what to do with her body is a thing guys have tried to do since the dawn of man without much success.

Saying no to a woman is a loosing proposition since slavery was abolished and even then it didn't work very well; look at Thomas Jefferson.

It comes down to two choices. Live alone or live with a woman. If you live with a woman you can make noises like you win arguments to impress the kids but really she always wins.

Speak for yourself, as long as you're always ready to walk away, no problem. Soon as you start buying into the whole "to death do us part" scam you're right you're whipped.

For me even coloring hair or too much makeup, slutty clothes etc are deal breakers, tattoos, piercing or any CS is not even to be discussed. All made very clear up front before the long-term deal is closed, and if you've found the right kind of girl none of this is part of her world anyway, she sees such as freakish as I do.

As long as she really IS giving her man what he wants, and the related expenses are worth that value delivered then no problem.

When (rarely "if") that value proposition starts turning upside down, it's time to cut your losses and walk away.

In my experience no matter how "genuine the girl who actually appreciates your time & love" there eventually comes a time when their expectations grow beyond what I consider reasonable, and for many of us the girl you're talking about is very hard to find indeed, especially the fat/bald/boring geriatric control freaks among us.

Pay as you go works just fine in that scenario then, just a question of fair value for time/energy/money spent.

• Like 1

Speak for yourself, as long as you're always ready to walk away, no problem. Soon as you start buying into the whole "to death do us part" scam you're right you're whipped.

For me even coloring hair or too much makeup, slutty clothes etc are deal breakers, tattoos, piercing or any CS is not even to be discussed. All made very clear up front before the long-term deal is closed, and if you've found the right kind of girl none of this is part of her world anyway, she sees such as freakish as I do.

As long as she really IS giving her man what he wants, and the related expenses are worth that value delivered then no problem.

When (rarely "if") that value proposition starts turning upside down, it's time to cut your losses and walk away.

In my experience no matter how "genuine the girl who actually appreciates your time & love" there eventually comes a time when their expectations grow beyond what I consider reasonable, and for many of us the girl you're talking about is very hard to find indeed, especially the fat/bald/boring geriatric control freaks among us.

Pay as you go works just fine in that scenario then, just a question of fair value for time/energy/money spent.

I take it you have never been married.

I take it you have never been married.

Three times according to most legal jurisdictions.

Many more than that, more than I'd like to admit, depending how you define the term.

Never once if being pussy-whipped is required as you seem to think. Of course you may well buy into the "monogamy 'til death do us part" scam, IMO same difference.

My first wife - Australian - was a very politically aware and active feminist, and she considered me more radically so than herself, and I raised the children while she earned the income for twenty years.

However I certainly never let her wear the pants, and she would never have dreamed of getting the kind of artificial enhancements discussed here.

And I would never get into, nor continue in, a relationship with a woman who would want to abuse herself that way.

Edited by wym