You TV members help me? My girl wants cosmetic surgery

quiuvo

I don't warn to thread lightly. My girlfriend wants CS after her friend talked her into it. . I think she is great now. The money will be about 50k baht or maybe more but that is not the object. I like her the way she is now.

Someone said maybe she wants to get CS to have more auctioneers if and when we split up. Sad. I want her love her. She does what I need .

So, I think 50k is not expensive. But if I buy into this then maybe I make her more desirable to you?

I go to bkk and no more villages I think.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've yet to have a SO actually improved by CS aesthetically.

But for some the boost in self-esteem has led to good results for a time.

They always end up wanting more and get that same plastic kateuy look, which I hate.

YMMV

• Like 2

Friends advising friends!! Very dangerous. She is obviously listening to her friend(s) advice. Maybe try to make her feel more confident about what she has - I'm not saying you don't - but if her self esteem is a bit low, telling her how beautiful she is and maybe paying more attention to the parts(s) she wants improving might help.

Does she work a real job or did you take her from a bar and now pay a rental fee ? If she works I would perhaps entertain the idea but if you already pay her to stay with you tell her to save up and do it herself. Bar girls always looking how to increase income....

You like her the way she is, so what?

She doesn’t want to do it for you, she wants to do it for her. For status or whatever. It is a gift you can give her that she will have always. She’ll get to brag to all her friends how much you love her.

Upside: She’s happy, you’re a hero

Downside: 50K

• Like 1

Are you kidding?

Let her go for it and you can even order a new set of tits in your size preferance (The bigger the better of course) .... sounds like a great deal. you basicly get a reconditioned and re-modled girlfriend for 50K.... a dam sight cheaper than trading her in for a new one.

A friend of mine got his Thai wife a boob job and he said it was best money he ever spent on her

• Like 1

Refuse her and say no and see what the results are. If she leave you then you know the real purpose of the relationship.

And she is a girl friend not a wife you have been married to for many years.

Another question if you were in your home country and a girl friend asked you to pay for her cosmetic surgery would you pay? The answer is .........

I realy don;t understand Thai women or Falangs who seems happy to have there women altered in some way . Surly want we as a falang like about thia women is the petiteness and dark skin and there very good looks.if i had a thai women I would want her to be Thai looking.

I realy don;t understand Thai women or Falangs who seems happy to have there women altered in some way . Surly want we as a falang like about thia women is the petiteness and dark skin and there very good looks.if i had a thai women I would want her to be Thai looking.

Breasts too?w00t.gif

Refuse her and say no and see what the results are. If she leave you then you know the real purpose of the relationship.

And she is a girl friend not a wife you have been married to for many years.

Another question if you were in your home country and a girl friend asked you to pay for her cosmetic surgery would you pay? The answer is .........

If I was playing house with a woman in the US and she had no money and I was making bank and she wanted cosmetic surgery I would pay for it, why not?

I don't get why the woman want it, but what is the big deal if they do, and why refuse to pay for it?

Would you buy her makeup or a new outfit is she wanted to look nice?

Buy her sunscreen if she wanted fair skin?

Buy her deodorant of perfume to smell better?

Pay her gym membership if she wanted to lose weight?