looking for job as translator from thai to hebrew

i am a professional translator from Thai to Hebrew / Hebrew to Thai

I can read and speak Thai very well as well as English / Hebrew
Welcome to contact me on skype : yoram99
Or email me directly on : [email protected]

post-197503-0-56258600-1389035685.jpg

• Like 1

good luck to you Yoram.

No doubt the advice given will help you get the kind of work you seek.

I find it unusual that the attached thumbnail you posted does not enlarge when I know I have the latest updates on my lap.

Any idea why that is?

Again,

Good luck to you

• Like 1

No particular reason /thank's

good luck to you Yoram.

No doubt the advice given will help you get the kind of work you seek.

I find it unusual that the attached thumbnail you posted does not enlarge when I know I have the latest updates on my lap.

Any idea why that is?

Again,

Good luck to you

why doesnt anyone speak the truth. your skilss not needed in thailand......................lol.

im just guessing by the way.

why dont you go the english route- translate financial legal documents for guys marrying isan girls. i always read where guys dont know what they are signing.

Edited by oogster8
  • Like 1

why doesnt anyone speak the truth. your skilss not needed in thailand......................lol.

why dont you go the english route- translate financial legal documents for guys marrying isan girls. i always read where guys dont know what they are signing.

hi, thank's for your idea, i was thinking about israeli guys that got Married with isan women.

by the way i think i need to translate from thai to english too. i will change the title. thank you

by the way they are 50.000 israeli guys that Travelers in thailand evry year.

probably 49,999 of them dont need your services.............lol.

• Like 1

hi, thank's for your idea, i was thinking about israeli guys that got Married with isan women.

by the way i think i need to translate from thai to english too. i will change the title. thank you

An Israeli man marrying an Issan girl? Oy vey!! What would these boy's mothers say?

I wonder what Tom Yum Matzo Ball soup tastes like.

(I hope people can see that I'm only joking a bit.)

• Like 2

Actually, there are a number of Israeli firms and consultants doing business in Thailand, and having a network of people to deal with for translation may be a good business for you.

There are also a lot of Thais going to work in Israel, again having translation 'on demand' is something useful.

I would strongly recommend you make contact with your Ambassador and Embassy, as the Israeli/Jewish community is quite big here for business, there are a number of jewelers, lawyers, consultants, construction/property, fashion firms - now some of these won't need translation being that so many Israelis speak good English, but for legal documents etc proper translation might be useful.

• Like 1

hhhh

thank you, you right i use to work with thai works in israel for the last 15 years. i'm Actually Interpreter in court or between the workws and the Employer. but translation the documents my girlfriend did.

Actually, there are a number of Israeli firms and consultants doing business in Thailand, and having a network of people to deal with for translation may be a good business for you.

There are also a lot of Thais going to work in Israel, again having translation 'on demand' is something useful.

I would strongly recommend you make contact with your Ambassador and Embassy, as the Israeli/Jewish community is quite big here for business, there are a number of jewelers, lawyers, consultants, construction/property, fashion firms - now some of these won't need translation being that so many Israelis speak good English, but for legal documents etc proper translation might be useful.

hhhh

hi my friend. how can i find the english rout-translate? and how i can change the title?