Short term rental of furnished apartment? 1 month.

dagling

Short term rental of furnished apartment? 1 month.

Need a furnished one bedroom apartment for a month. Is this possible? Price?

Will spend some time in Chiang Mai for locating and searching for a small house for rent and do not want to pay for a whole month. in one hotel.

Anyone know?

Hugh Jarse quoted about 7000 a month but as Dagling has posted their website which states 1400 a day. Hmmm bit of a difference. I think Id errr on the side of caution and believe what their website says, even if you managed a discount I doubt it would bring it down to 7000.

Unless of course there is another Lanna Royal or Royal Lanna somewhere, wouldnt surprise me. And if in Chang Klan road.... stay away from the Kareoke bars further down. There has been enough posts about those places.

I was thinking about 10-15000 a month.

A friend of mine is leaving for a month from 15th Jan to go home and he wants to rent his town house. The house is near holiday inn, it has 3 bebrooms and It is partly furnished. He is looking for 12,000 baht. Included there is wifi connection.

Let me know if interested

30sqm is pretty darn small. Ill check with my GF as she has a condo in Hillside 4. Its currently tenanted but due to be empty soon from memory. Will let you know via PM

Sent from my GT-I8552B using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

30sqm is pretty darn small. Ill check with my GF as she has a condo in Hillside 4. Its currently tenanted but due to be empty soon from memory. Will let you know via PM Sent from my GT-I8552B using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Small rooms do have advantages though- you don't have to chase her as far :)

There are quite a few serviced apartments which are within your budget. For example Viangbua Mansion has very decent rooms with cleaning service, good WIFI, lots of eateries nearby in Tanin Market, free parking for your motorbike, great staff.

http://www.viangbuamansion-chiangmai.com/room_rate.htm

Lots of motorcycle hires but I recommend Vanessa Bikes in Nimmanheimin. If you take a month they will charge 3,000-3,500B for the month and deliver.

There are quite a few serviced apartments which are within your budget. For example Viangbua Mansion has very decent rooms with cleaning service, good WIFI, lots of eateries nearby in Tanin Market, free parking for your motorbike, great staff.

http://www.viangbuamansion-chiangmai.com/room_rate.htm

Lots of motorcycle hires but I recommend Vanessa Bikes in Nimmanheimin. If you take a month they will charge 3,000-3,500B for the month and deliver.

Need a furnished one bedroom apartment for a month, and also parking for my car.

30sqm is pretty darn small. Ill check with my GF as she has a condo in Hillside 4. Its currently tenanted but due to be empty soon from memory. Will let you know via PM Sent from my GT-I8552B using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Cheers,-)

Sorry never got back to you.... the GFs condo is in Hillside 4 but has a tenant until end of Feb but they may extend. I'll ask the GF to confirm what their plans are. Its fully furnished and floor 12 facing the city thumbsup.gif

Edited by CMKiwi