webfact

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The most dangerous thing about these protests is the precedent it sets. The morons in the PAD originally set the precedent which was obviously followed and extended in 2010, and now again it is being used. Is it not just so obvious to anyone that mass street protests cannot be allowed to win, as if they do, the other side or any side will simply repeat it.

How we can get out of this destructive circle is nigh on impossible.

• Like 1

How galling for all the anti Suthep posters. Every day cheering crowds give him money, in the evenings as people finish work, numbers swell at the rallying points. Meanwhile thousands of Bangkokians tune into Blue Sky TV every day.

These posters, who keep talking about numbers, if they were right, Khun Suthep would have been gone, long ago, so why keep embarrassing yourselves, by posting such rubbish? wai2.gif

Maybe because we are there and you are not? I've taken over 1500 photos of the marches and crowds and am - comparing images - able to reasonably judge whether the numbers have shrunk and they very clearly have. They're a fraction of what they were, as are the street marches. They don't go on forever despite your claims and the the rallying sites are largely deserted by 9.30-10pm.

• Like 1

Ha Ha Ha! Is that it? Flop of the century! You'd get more people following a Salvation Army Band. I guess the supply of 1,000 baht notes has dried up too.The international press aren't even bothering to cover it any more. If I was Suthep I'd be thinking about doing a runner before his backers realise he might be worth more dead than alive.

• Like 2

You have the military, who are still, for the most part for Khun Suthep and what he is doing, except for a few, who Ms Yingluck and Mr. T, manage to replace, on the top. Then you have the police, which is divided. Bangkok police and Southern Police, are mostly for Khun Suthep and anti-government, while the police in the North and Isaan, mostly support Mr T and his puppet Government.

That is why all police in the North and East, have been put on rotation, for weeks now. They send half the police down and then rotate them with the other half, about a week later. That is, so the Government has some presence down there, because the Bangkok cops, sure aren't going to protect Yingluck and her Government.

Thaksin and his puppets, are doing everything in their power (which is very little), to bring Khun Suthep down. So far, they are just shooting themselves in the foot.

• Like 1

How galling for all the anti Suthep posters. Every day cheering crowds give him money, in the evenings as people finish work, numbers swell at the rallying points. Meanwhile thousands of Bangkokians tune into Blue Sky TV every day.

These posters, who keep talking about numbers, if they were right, Khun Suthep would have been gone, long ago, so why keep embarrassing yourselves, by posting such rubbish? wai2.gif

Maybe because we are there and you are not? I've taken over 1500 photos of the marches and crowds and am - comparing images - able to reasonably judge whether the numbers have shrunk and they very clearly have. They're a fraction of what they were, as are the street marches. They don't go on forever despite your claims and the the rallying sites are largely deserted by 9.30-10pm.

o.k., just to prove him wrong, why don't a few of us, take screen shots tonight, when Khun Suthep speaks to the crowd? Not that it matters, because the rambling of 5 or 10 "Farangs", are not going to change public opinion enough, to really make a difference. (including my own)

• Like 1

Suthep has to walk in Zig-Zag manner from one side of the road to another......

I always do so after too many beers .....

ZIg Zag because not enough people to fill the road. What a joke this Country is becoming and all beause the Army has tied the hands of the Government.

Look at the protest numbers. How many army on it, Undercover cops, Journalists and Camera men, bodyguards, staff and money carriers.

I think the protesters could be in the low hundreds on this one.

You have the military, who are still, for the most part for Khun Suthep and what he is doing, except for a few, who Ms Yingluck and Mr. T, manage to replace, on the top. Then you have the police, which is divided. Bangkok police and Southern Police, are mostly for Khun Suthep and anti-government, while the police in the North and Isaan, mostly support Mr T and his puppet Government.

That is why all police in the North and East, have been put on rotation, for weeks now. They send half the police down and then rotate them with the other half, about a week later. That is, so the Government has some presence down there, because the Bangkok cops, sure aren't going to protect Yingluck and her Government.

Thaksin and his puppets, are doing everything in their power (which is very little), to bring Khun Suthep down. So far, they are just shooting themselves in the foot.

Wow! you certainly seem to be ITK with regard to the police movements in Thailand, do they show that on Sky Blue TV? or did you make it up?

Edited by PREM-R

Wow! you certainly seem to be ITK with regard to the police movements in Thailand, do they show that on Sky Blue TV? or did you make it up?

Suthep was really rattled last night, blasting social media and everybody who ever reported on his Coup failure.

Pitak Siam got more than this.. I know because I was there and it really pissed down.

He clearly dictated that we were to ignore all press reports and just ask him for the truth.

Well, it is possible now that with such a pityful crowd, they could all ask him individually and he would have time to answer them...

Maybe now they can turn the speakers down as it don't need to reach 6,000,000 pairs of ears.... How about we donate 200 sets of headphones then only the converted have to listen to him :) :)

• Like 2

Are you actually following the same thing, that I am following?

Or are you posting this from a parallel universe?

Kurt you said yourself you don't even live anywhere near Bangkok and get your information from Blue Sky. How about you let the boys who actually live in BKK and see these 'protesters' and their numbers on a daily basis clarify for you actually what is happening yeah....capiche

• Like 1

100 people there if he is lucky. so much for the 6 million.

looks like the protest is finally in its death throws

time for the SWAT team to throw in the tear gas and arrest this boneheaded dinasaur.

The source of your 100 figure please. Speaking of bones doggy you might want to wash the one you are chewing on. It might have something on it that impairs your ability to count. One picture of part of the parade shows more than 100 and don't forget the people cheering him on from the sidelines.

Seems to me that the closer the election gets the more desperate the pro Yingluck get with nonsense about Suthep.

Why not some thing positive about Yingluck. All they have is allegations against Suthep. Some even go so far as to lie about Yingluck and claim the majority wanted her when it was only 48% far from a majority.

Answer nothing there to promote.

"Seems to me that the closer the election gets the more desperate the pro Yingluck get with nonsense about Suthep. Why not some thing positive about Yingluck."

Last time I looked Yingluck wasn't trying to attract attention to herself wandering around the streets of Bangkok, trying to forment a "revolution", making more and more outlandish comments every day.

That's why suthep attracts the comments he so richly deserves.

True - she's scared shit less to be out on the streets in Bangkok. Although be fair and do her justice. Her comments are beginning to sound more irrelevant and detached from reality every day too. She just makes them from the safety of military bases, police clubs and the like.

Really popular as a leader!

A picture is worth a thousand words..

RT @newley: Small crowd of protesters listening to band play in front of Asoke stage, 4:05 p.m. #BKKShutdownhttp://t.co/Sb187f1Ffh

xBefg6wJCMAAjyVV.jpg.pagespeed.ic.V-Fcdl

Now you are being unfair. By the time all offices close and the revolutionaries pick up their lattes, there will be double that, maybe triple if you count the tourists.

Edited by firestar
  • Like 2

RT @newley: Small crowd of protesters listening to band play in front of Asoke stage, 4:05 p.m. #BKKShutdownhttp://t.co/Sb187f1Ffh

Now you are being unfair. By the time all offices close and the revolutionaries pick up their lattes, there will have double that, maybe triple if you count the tourists.

Where have all the Pee Nong gone - Na Krap

Not just Bangkok people, who tune into Bluesky.tv. I live in a Predominantly Red area and you see it on that channel almost everywhere now. I think, people want to see live and with their own eyes, what is happening. A lot of them, start to wonder now and that is the start of waking up. Some worry about their money and have taken it out of BAAC, Government Savings Bank and Krung Thai Bank, more worry about getting paid for their rice and they worry about the money lenders, knocking on the doors of many now, they have no money in the banks, only debts.

I only laugh, when people start talking numbers of protesters, because as you say, at night, when people finish work, the numbers swell and main stage, where Khun Suthep speaks after 6pm, is always packed, as far as the eye can see.

The parade of people walking with Khun Suthep, every day, also stretches, as far as the eye can see and further. That is not counting all the people, who support him, but have been too intimidated to come out, by all the grenade and bomb attacks and all the people waving from the sidelines and windows.

Anyways, Thaksin said, "Suthep will be gone within 4 days (or was it 5?) cheesy.gif Once again, he has read the people wrong.

Agree with you 100%. Even my Red Shirt maid declared today that she's had enough of Yingluck - yet the usual suspects on this forum still don't understand that his is chess, not checkers, and the Kamnan is winning.

Not just Bangkok people, who tune into Bluesky.tv. I live in a Predominantly Red area and you see it on that channel almost everywhere now. I think, people want to see live and with their own eyes, what is happening. A lot of them, start to wonder now and that is the start of waking up. Some worry about their money and have taken it out of BAAC, Government Savings Bank and Krung Thai Bank, more worry about getting paid for their rice and they worry about the money lenders, knocking on the doors of many now, they have no money in the banks, only debts.

I only laugh, when people start talking numbers of protesters, because as you say, at night, when people finish work, the numbers swell and main stage, where Khun Suthep speaks after 6pm, is always packed, as far as the eye can see.

The parade of people walking with Khun Suthep, every day, also stretches, as far as the eye can see and further. That is not counting all the people, who support him, but have been too intimidated to come out, by all the grenade and bomb attacks and all the people waving from the sidelines and windows.

Anyways, Thaksin said, "Suthep will be gone within 4 days (or was it 5?) cheesy.gif Once again, he has read the people wrong.

Agree with you 100%. Even my Red Shirt maid declared today that she's had enough of Yingluck - yet the usual suspects on this forum still don't understand that his is chess, not checkers, and the Kamnan is winning.

post-51-0-17757500-1390298202_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Now you are being unfair. By the time all offices close and the revolutionaries pick up their lattes, there will have double that, maybe triple if you count the tourists.

Where have all the Pee Nong gone - Na Krap

1. Unlike the Red Shirt mob, most of them have jobs to go to in Bangkok.

2. Unlike the Red Shirt mob, most of them have homes to go to in Bangkok.

3. Unlike the Red Shirt mob, most of them have a strong aversion to long periods of sun exposure.

The coalition of farmers, bankers, health workers, and people from all walks of life appears to have touched a common chord. As they tour the districts of banks, they are reminded of the Yingluck administration's plundering of the country's reservoir of funds. Noteworthy are the office workers who are leaving to join the people on the streets. People who experience the Yingluck administration's corruption first hand - be they farmers or bankers - are now joining hands in a common cry for decency and transparent governance.

Tell me, are you Sutheps official hagiographer, or are you making all these posts in the hope that he will notice and give you the job?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app