Crowds offer warm welcome for PDRC leader Suthep

webfact

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's a difficult time for all the anti Suthep critics as Suthep keeps his movement rolling.

With 7 stages to maintain, it's no wonder crowds thin out during the day but at night they're full again.

Could Yingluck attract crowds like these with her oratory skills? Her brother-in-law, Somchai?

Chalerm?

Chaturon?

Apologies for the rhetorical question.

Only the fat man of the red shirts, Jatupon, and his side-kick, Nattawut, the fine wine lover, could attrct anywhere near the interest.

Roll on Uncle Surthep!

You could have nobody but a mid-level media celeb on stage and attract more people than there is at some of these sites. Have you been?

• Like 2

Soon, the courts will have had time to do their thing and the protests will no longer be necessary. Khun Suthep played his hand well. Soon, I think, we will see a change in Government. Hopefully, it won't just be a name change, like last time wai2.gif

Until they change the corrupt nepostistic system here it will be just the same-only different names. Thaksin and Suthep are not the problem, they are just the results of the problem

This continuous pin-pointing of 'ruling out corruption'. Suthep will RULE out corruption...... Well, for people not having yet a more realistic view on this South Eastern Hemisphere continent: C = corrupt / NC = not corrupt / BC = bit corrupt.

Myanmar = C

Laos = C

Cambodja = C

China = C

Hong Kong = NC

Vietnam = C

Malaysia = C

Singapore = NC

Australia = BC

Indonesia = C

New Zealand = NC

(my country of birth Holland = C (envelopes under the table, price fixing, Real Estate scandals, Rabobank fixing Libor rates))

Thailand is corrupt and will remain corrupt. In fact I do not dislike it. Any foreign posters here living e.g. more then a year in Thailand and never paid some kind of bribe? Sometimes greasing the system with a payment to a police-officer, or some money to obtain the right document quicker?

Suthep can shout what he wants. But before Yingluck and Thaksin had their first bowl of rice-soup, there was corruption. It is Utopia to think this weird headed megalomanic centerpiece is going to make a change. But a few hundred in the street believe him. Fine.

Singapore=NC ! You got to be kidding me biggrin.png

Welcomed by foreigners? What foreigners? Unless it was those pesky Cambodians again.

I saw 2 foriegners in the crowd of about 300, one of them had a huge swastika tattoed on his neck, take it for what it was but I am not making that up! I also found it quite amusing as one guy up front was talking through a load speaker, he would stop and then they would blow there whistles and jump up and down. It looked like mother hen leading a bunch of chics down the road was very funny!

Probably a couple of homeless farangs without a work permit looking for easy cash.

DocN, on 23 Jan 2014 - 13:53, said:

tens of thousands....aha...

Why? Were you there counting?

At least more than 10.........as my good friend "soi41" suggested on a previous post.whistling.gif

I am working (more or less directly ) at Sala Daeng!

I see the "tens of thousands" of protesters every day!

Do you comprehend what "tens" actually means?

It is plural, so it should be at least 20.000 on that march, right!?

Clearly "tens" is more than 10.000, right?!

Where?

Just show me where!

• Like 1

There has been no shutdown, just a few hundred people, some paid.

Really? And how much did they get paid? Used notes? Transfer into their bank accounts? Come on! We want the full story!

Another well researched knee jerk fail.. Try here. PDRC figures show they are paying 2,000 security personel. Key word there is he said SOME which (without a PDRC decree) still does not mean ALL.

So thats 5 guards to each protestor today. Good ratio and proves what I said today. Once the lunchtime crowd got back to work, there were more security than protesters on the march.

Please try harder. This from his media and that little pip squeek Akanat or who ever.

http://forum.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/697215-bangkok-shutdown-pdrc-spending-more-than-bt10-million-a-day/

30224504-01_big.gif

Yeah, just a few hundred but more than enough to frighten the sh!t out of YL and the brown-nosing followers.

Wow... a Coup plotter confirming only a few hundred. Watch out mate, you are breaking ranks and No Nob Nok will be round with 10 of his mates.

They must have recovered now after the 10 on one beating they gave to a man who was already restrained. That said, if you are more than 5'5 they may need more than 15 to re-educate you.

Fizzling out even after the "dead cat bounce" that the SOE gave him. And if this is the total of his own people in his own office area during lunch time... then can't be long before they clear them out.

As much as anything. There are people losing money now and behind the scenes Suthep will have a lot of explaining to do.

Whiteshirts events now 10 times this size and growing. Pity nobody wants to report that people are jumping ship in droves the the great leader.

and of course you have photos to prove this 10 times more and growing whiteshirt movement?

Lunchtime workers. he had to time it to meet them or nobody there.

Still counting, but the best pic looks like 200-300 on the march. many of which are guards and money collectors.

Please, somebody come out and say there are more than 1,000 on this march. If not, you'll find more people in Paragon food court on Saturday!!!

Check out twitter instagram for 100's pic of nobody.

BepUeA3CMAARDvQ.jpg

where exactly on todays route was that taken and at what time?

So, is your first year up as yet ? Also, you need to understand the difference between "fee for service" and ripping millions of Baht out of the system by changing the rules while in power to benefit yourself, family and friends, and not forgetting your house maid, driver and gardener.

How do you know it's his first year?

But on the subject of taking millions, or even billions out of the system, why don't you Google "Suthep Palm Oil"? Maybe you'll understand the hypocrisy of calling for an end to corruption while walking hand in hand with that man.

10 years. And you tell me Suthep will change this all; no more ripping of billions out of society by him and his mates? That he is the 100% opposite of a Shinawatra family. I garantuee you things will get worse. Check for example shopping malls in BKK, whter it is Emporium, Terminal 21, Central World, products, pricing, tags are almost all the same. A few families pull the strings. Suthep is going to change that.....? I open a beer now and laugh loud, very loud !

Soon, the courts will have had time to do their thing and the protests will no longer be necessary. Khun Suthep played his hand well. Soon, I think, we will see a change in Government. Hopefully, it won't just be a name change, like last time wai2.gif

Until they change the corrupt nepostistic system here it will be just the same-only different names. Thaksin and Suthep are not the problem, they are just the results of the problem

This continuous pin-pointing of 'ruling out corruption'. Suthep will RULE out corruption...... Well, for people not having yet a more realistic view on this South Eastern Hemisphere continent: C = corrupt / NC = not corrupt / BC = bit corrupt.

Myanmar = C

Laos = C

Cambodja = C

China = C

Hong Kong = NC

Vietnam = C

Malaysia = C

Singapore = NC

Australia = BC

Indonesia = C

New Zealand = NC

(my country of birth Holland = C (envelopes under the table, price fixing, Real Estate scandals, Rabobank fixing Libor rates))

Thailand is corrupt and will remain corrupt. In fact I do not dislike it. Any foreign posters here living e.g. more then a year in Thailand and never paid some kind of bribe? Sometimes greasing the system with a payment to a police-officer, or some money to obtain the right document quicker?

Suthep can shout what he wants. But before Yingluck and Thaksin had their first bowl of rice-soup, there was corruption. It is Utopia to think this weird headed megalomanic centerpiece is going to make a change. But a few hundred in the street believe him. Fine.

Singapore=NC ! You got to be kidding me biggrin.png

Just to spike the text a bit so people really read. Okay, Singapore = BC. But not that bad............

DocN, on 23 Jan 2014 - 13:53, said:

tens of thousands....aha...

Why? Were you there counting?

At least more than 10.........as my good friend "soi41" suggested on a previous post.whistling.gif

I am working (more or less directly ) at Sala Daeng!

I see the "tens of thousands" of protesters every day!

Do you comprehend what "tens" actually means?

It is plural, so it should be at least 20.000 on that march, right!?

Clearly "tens" is more than 10.000, right?!

Where?

Just show me where!

American writer Tom Wolfe made a brilliant book 'Bonfire of the Vanities'. The press makes people believe enormous crowds are protesting over an incident. In reality there are only a few. Viva the Nation (newspaper) !

It's a difficult time for all the anti Suthep critics as Suthep keeps his movement rolling.

With 7 stages to maintain, it's no wonder crowds thin out during the day but at night they're full again.

Could Yingluck attract crowds like these with her oratory skills? Her brother-in-law, Somchai?

Chalerm?

Chaturon?

Only the fat man of the red shirts, Jatupon, and his side-kick, Nattawut, the fine wine lover, could attrct anywhere near the interest.

Roll on Uncle Surthep!

You could have nobody but a mid-level media celeb on stage and attract more people than there is at some of these sites. Have you been?

And the 9 inch guy attracted more press / attention for a few minutes then Little Willy Syndromed Suthep does in a full day !

Chalerm?

Chaturon?

Roll on Uncle Surthep!

And the 9 inch guy attracted more press / attention for a few minutes then Little Willy Syndromed Suthep does in a full day !

syndromed.....do you know what your saying..your a disgrace....bah.gif

numbers are down to a few 100 --0 now despite the phony press pictures of monkeyman and his hiso thugs

the BBC are studiously ignoring all these protesters

the whistle sellers will be stuck with unsold stocks

Edited by 3NUMBAS
  • Like 1

Yeah, just a few hundred but more than enough to frighten the sh!t out of YL and the brown-nosing followers.

Wow... a Coup plotter confirming only a few hundred. Watch out mate, you are breaking ranks and No Nob Nok will be round with 10 of his mates.

They must have recovered now after the 10 on one beating they gave to a man who was already restrained. That said, if you are more than 5'5 they may need more than 15 to re-educate you.

Fizzling out even after the "dead cat bounce" that the SOE gave him. And if this is the total of his own people in his own office area during lunch time... then can't be long before they clear them out.

As much as anything. There are people losing money now and behind the scenes Suthep will have a lot of explaining to do.

Whiteshirts events now 10 times this size and growing. Pity nobody wants to report that people are jumping ship in droves the the great leader.

The total crap you come out with on a daily basis is mind numbing !! Try watching Nuttawat on the Asia Update channel ranting and raving to about 50 people HAHAHAHAHA ! Suteb has a lot of support, in every street people come out to greet him and cheer him on to oust this evil corrupt dictatorship. He is winning in Bangkok and the South and the farmers in the north are starting to turn away from the terrible dictator Taksin as he has failed them...

• Like 1

So, is your first year up as yet ? Also, you need to understand the difference between "fee for service" and ripping millions of Baht out of the system by changing the rules while in power to benefit yourself, family and friends, and not forgetting your house maid, driver and gardener.

How do you know it's his first year?

But on the subject of taking millions, or even billions out of the system, why don't you Google "Suthep Palm Oil"? Maybe you'll understand the hypocrisy of calling for an end to corruption while walking hand in hand with that man.

There are 3 things you can blame Suteb for compared to at least 30 we can blame Taksin for not to mention what he and his cronies are doing to the country right now. Suteb is by far the lesser of 2 evils...

Give me a break. What is your definition of a few? I know it's more than, however I didn't think it would go all the way up to 120,000 hundreds. Even a number as large as 10 hundreds is usually though to be more than a few hundreds. Or if it's sarcasm, or a joke I didn't get it.

Once again, I must point to Bluesky.tv , for those of you, who "honestly" believe, there are only 100 protesters. Watch the live protests. Turn the sound of, if you don't like it, but you will see the numbers, with your own, red tinted glasses.

Anyways, Yingluck is running scared and that is the main thing. This caretaker Government keeps going backwards, when it's not busy, sticking it's own foot in it't mouth. wai2.gif

Watch Bluesky rather than what those of us who live in Central Bangkok see with our own eyes? rolleyes.gif

Anyway, of course there's more than a 100 protesters, but the crowds are really thin and Bangkok is far from "shutdown". The fact the focus in the yellow camp is already shifting towards trying to use legal technicalities rather than a Bangkok shutdown should tell you all you need to know.

First of all, it was always about legally bringing PT down. Everything else was just window dressing, to stall things long enough, for the courts to do their job. With any luck, they won't need a coup. The courts will take care of Thaksin's puppets.

Secondly, I don't live in Bangkok and rather than trusting the account of some pro-Government posters, I rather see it with my own eyes on live Television. Bluesky.tv and ASTV, have a lot of live stuff. I don't understand most of the talking anyways, so I just watch some of the live broadcasts sometime, which run in the background of my PC all day, with the sound turned off.

post-25708-0-54036900-1390471827_thumb.j

Myanmar = C

Laos = C

Cambodja = C

China = C

Hong Kong = NC

Vietnam = C

Malaysia = C

Singapore = NC

Australia = BC

Indonesia = C

New Zealand = NC

I don't mind them being corrupt until it effects me or my family. That mainly manifests itself in the utterly useless and corrupt education system that forced me to leave.

For the good of my kids though I would like to believe it is going to get less corrupt, but then I could use.my brain and realise that Thailand doesn't even admit it is corrupt yet.

So a little way to go then.. And Suthep is.going to solve it and save the country? Oh puleeeze.

The total crap you come out with on a daily basis is mind numbing !! Try watching Nuttawat on the Asia Update channel ranting and raving to about 50 people HAHAHAHAHA ! Suteb has a lot of support, in every street people come out to greet him and cheer him on to oust this evil corrupt dictatorship. He is winning in Bangkok and the South and the farmers in the north are starting to turn away from the terrible dictator Taksin as he has failed them...

Are you the Farang in the picture?
  • Like 2

Khun Suthep played his hand well.

laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

Yes mate. The way hes still wondering the streets aimlessly after 2 months and the way YL has managed to hang onto power despite having such a poor hand (cant even pay the farmers now <deleted>) suggests hes a master tactician.

You can say what you like about Thaskin (and I`m no fan of him and his corruption) but the way he outsmarts these guys for year after year is impressive. The government position is outrageously weak but because this loony doesnt want democracy PTP are able to switch the argument into something completely different than the real issues at hand.

Sunday Jan 26th, the end game- again!

Yes, could not believe the sentence "Suthep vowed last night to bring the protest to the end before January 26, the day when the advance election takes place".

Only 55 hours left .... hooray!