Crowds offer warm welcome for PDRC leader Suthep

webfact

another pic attachicon.gifprotest money.jpg

In that pic, I count about 120 up to the first lamppost and it looks like it's 3 lampposts worth, so about 360, benefit of the doubt say 500.

Yes but numbers enough to cripple a government

This is just a side show, elections are continuing regardless. The main show is the EC, NACC, CC and there it only takes a handful of people to cripple the whole country.

I think its still worth doing the count, so it shows that Thailand isn't really that divided. They are just a tiny minority.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Suthep now on stage railing against foreign media for laughing at his pityful crowd and insane idea.

Food for thought for his followers... What if? what if the Army went mad, and put him in.

Who leads?

Who appoints who? what do they do (do they shadow Gov portfolios)

Who THINKS - can they free think policy hehehehehehehehehe

Who approves the drafts

Who ammends them and sends them back and do the drafters get a beating or shot

What if somebody thinks their plan won't work (talking policy wise and detail etc.)

What are the millions (not Bluesky millions) of disenfrachised doing for 18 months.... Chewing hay?

How about foreign policy? Any state visits planned or people invited in.... my arse they'd accept.

Who contests the next election? Who votes in it.

See, it's as well thought out as some of the knee jerk posts we have had tagged on the bottom of our pictures of nobody but Suthep and his guards (pretty much) on the protests. Even on Sukhumvit road next to all those offices full of his support we are told,

It's a complete joke that anything other than him getting in and running it his way, maybe with some Dems who have played ball. Been very quiet on their craven side recently.

Just.... tell me... What will they do? Peoples council... You think he is going to let anybody decide policy. :) no way my son

Good points, I think that they will engineer a fix that will put Abhisit in the job - he is after all the anointed one!

Expect a 4 year tenure and " reforms" which will effectively disenfranchise the North and Isaan.

It will also ensure that the right people are in power when an unhappy event occurs. Very high stakes to play for.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

So, is your first year up as yet ? Also, you need to understand the difference between "fee for service" and ripping millions of Baht out of the system by changing the rules while in power to benefit yourself, family and friends, and not forgetting your house maid, driver and gardener.

How do you know it's his first year?

But on the subject of taking millions, or even billions out of the system, why don't you Google "Suthep Palm Oil"? Maybe you'll understand the hypocrisy of calling for an end to corruption while walking hand in hand with that man.

There's also: rubber price manipulation, illegal diesel "imports", and MANY shady land deals.... This A***OLE is a thug, pure and simple.

I believe Suthep was feeling not well yesterday and took most of thursday off to go see the doctor. Dont think it was the feet but he wasnt feeling well, perhaps something he ate or build up of acid in the stomach. Chinese medicine believes how you think and act can affect the health. Perhaps thats something to do with it or perhaps it was just some dodgy moo ping

Soon, the courts will have had time to do their thing and the protests will no longer be necessary. Khun Suthep played his hand well. Soon, I think, we will see a change in Government. Hopefully, it won't just be a name change, like last time wai2.gif

Until they change the corrupt nepostistic system here it will be just the same-only different names. Thaksin and Suthep are not the problem, they are just the results of the problem

Wrong on one account.

Suthep is leading the way by showing Thais that freedom from the opression of the Shins is possible in a Ghandi style non-violent way.

Mr. T., Yl, and people like them ARE the problem wai.gif

Soon, the courts will have had time to do their thing and the protests will no longer be necessary. Khun Suthep played his hand well. Soon, I think, we will see a change in Government. Hopefully, it won't just be a name change, like last time wai2.gif

Until they change the corrupt nepostistic system here it will be just the same-only different names. Thaksin and Suthep are not the problem, they are just the results of the problem

Wrong on one account.

Suthep is leading the way by showing Thais that freedom from the opression of the Shins is possible in a Ghandi style non-violent way.

My day starts good. A post comparing Suthep with Gandhi. And he is leading us to freedom..... seems your left brain part does not correspond with the right. Suthep guides us to misery where his superior feelings will repress the lower class. Can not recall Gandhi ever threathened to capture persons. Suthep doesn't respect his King, doesn't respect democracy and doesn't respect the majority of Thailand.

Wrong on one account.

My day starts good. A post comparing Suthep with Gandhi. And he is leading us to freedom..... seems your left brain part does not correspond with the right. Suthep guides us to misery where his superior feelings will repress the lower class. Can not recall Gandhi ever threathened to capture persons. Suthep doesn't respect his King, doesn't respect democracy and doesn't respect the majority of Thailand.

And you think/know this B.S. how ?

Maybe it's your brain that is not corresponding.

I am na songsan for you sad.pngwai.gif

Wrong on one account.

Try spelling the great mans name properly at least ...........Gandhi always believed in the right to vote and free elections, dont even try to link the two, Gandhi was a true uncorrupted leader of the people who lived as the poorest farmer most of his life, he rejected any trappings and even insisted the very first PM of his country should be a Muslim to try to facilitate peace. There has been no one like Ghandi since, not even close. his struggle took years and started with those who had nothing this guy is about as opposite at you could get from Gandhi

Gandhi's struggle was honest and pure of heart this one is corrupt and fat of wallet.

All the anti Suthep posters are missing the point- it's not about Suthep, he is the lightning rod because of his charisma and amusing speeches but he is not the cause. Many want reform, cleaner governance, the government working for the people, not one family.

Everyone knows Suthep's past but that's not the issue- the issue is the corruption and abuse of 'democracy' by the present government.

• Like 1

Wrong on one account.

And you think/know this B.S. how ?

Maybe it's your brain that is not corresponding.

I am na songsan for you sad.pngwai.gif

When the King asks for Unity amongst all Thais, appoints Yingluck as caretaker until the 02nd February elections are being held.........and a few days later Suthep throws all these words in the basket and declares he is going to shutdown Bangkok with his "millions" of supoorters. Does not sound like being respectful, does it? (take your time to think this over......)

• Like 2

Wrong on one account.

Try spelling the great mans name properly at least ...........Gandhi always believed in the right to vote and free elections, dont even try to link the two, Gandhi was a true uncorrupted leader of the people who lived as the poorest farmer most of his life, he rejected any trappings and even insisted the very first PM of his country should be a Muslim to try to facilitate peace. There has been no one like Ghandi since, not even close. his struggle took years and started with those who had nothing this guy is about as opposite at you could get from Gandhi

Gandhi's struggle was honest and pure of heart this one is corrupt and fat of wallet.

I just knew this was coming.

Suthep also believes in the right to vote and free elections therefore out with the Shins.

Let me enlighten you to some facts regarding myself.

I have been in this Kingdom for over 30 years.

I remember when the Thai gov't had plenty of money.

That was before Mr. T. grabbed billions.

Thai people were gentle and not hard of heart as they were not scraping by to pay the unbelievable taxes on everything from cooking oil to eggs levied by this corrupt government.

Let us not mention exorbitant prices for commodities like petrol, etc. (guess who's making the extra profit ?).

And low prices for exports like rubber, palm, rice, etc. (gee, guess who's making the extra profit ?).

Again, I did not compare Suthep to Gandhi (sorry for the wrong spelling before, I stand corrected on this account).wai.gif

Please read previous post for my exact words.

Have you been to the protests in Bkk. ?

I have never seen so many people protesting Gandhi style (non-violent) before.

Thanks go to the great Man for teaching the world this way of communicating one's disheartenment with a currently in power government wai.gif .

Me, I'm O.K.

I have plenty of rubber farms, etc. here to support myself, my wife, my 4 children and my mother in law.

Even though the price is only 70 b./K.

Btw, this same rubber gets sold overseas for 200 b.

By whom ?

You got it.

The government !

But, I am lucky.

Many people are not as fortunate as me.

Don't fool yourself.

Lung Suthep know this and feels for the common man.

Why don't you have a talk with him.

Oh, that's right.

People like you are not allowed near him because you are a risk to his security.

I on the other hand are not.

Have a nice day wai.gif

• Like 1

"Gandhi style non-violent way" If you think Gandhi was so great you need to do some research about him.

Research. You'll be suggesting people making informed comments next?

Lot of people need to spend a day off here and research basic things like "democracy" Suthep, Thailand BEFORE Thakisn. Amart, and thailands elite. Phuket Land Scanal, the Palm oil scam, the dead power workers beaten to death by a mob, Phuket mafia and influencial people. Sister paper of Nation is on line, look at that.

Lot of intimidation going on and it is hitting the press. Human Rights watch have shown that they, the EC, and the mad drs' are one and the same person really. Just out there to keep their clique in power.

Meanwhile people are claiming tens of thousands on Sutheps march when we had the photos to prove it was less than 300... again.

Many supporting this fascist are saying more about themselves now than about the Government.

So, is your first year up as yet ? Also, you need to understand the difference between "fee for service" and ripping millions of Baht out of the system by changing the rules while in power to benefit yourself, family and friends, and not forgetting your house maid, driver and gardener.

But on the subject of taking millions, or even billions out of the system, why don't you Google "Suthep Palm Oil"? Maybe you'll understand the hypocrisy of calling for an end to corruption while walking hand in hand with that man.

There's also: rubber price manipulation, illegal diesel "imports", and MANY shady land deals.... This A***OLE is a thug, pure and simple.

If what you say is true, then how would you describe the "lily-white" poorly treated and falsely convicted fugitive why has fled from justice and has many outstanding charges waiting to be served if he ever has the balls to return to Thailand?

It's Ok, we can wait while you put on your red glasses and consult some of the red experts here in TV for a typical answer of his complete innocence and the misunderstandings surrounding the marvellous things undertaken on his behalf in the betterment of Thailand, that of course doesn't include the betterment for himself, family and friends -- but that's ok because he is allowed to do what he thinks best (for himself).

"Gandhi style non-violent way" If you think Gandhi was so great you need to do some research about him.

Lot of people need to spend a day off here and research basic things like "democracy" Suthep, Thailand BEFORE Thakisn. Amart, and thailands elite. Phuket Land Scanal, the Palm oil scam, the dead power workers beaten to death by a mob, Phuket mafia and influencial people. Sister paper of Nation is on line, look at that.

Lot of intimidation going on and it is hitting the press. Human Rights watch have shown that they, the EC, and the mad drs' are one and the same person really. Just out there to keep their clique in power.

Meanwhile people are claiming tens of thousands on Sutheps march when we had the photos to prove it was less than 300... again.

Many supporting this fascist are saying more about themselves now than about the Government.

Good post pipkins.

Edited by sillymonkey
  • Like 1

If what you say is true, then how would you describe the "lily-white" poorly treated and falsely convicted fugitive why has fled from justice and has many outstanding charges waiting to be served if he ever has the balls to return to Thailand?

It's Ok, we can wait while you put on your red glasses and consult some of the red experts here in TV for a typical answer of his complete innocence and the misunderstandings surrounding the marvellous things undertaken on his behalf in the betterment of Thailand, that of course doesn't include the betterment for himself, family and friends -- but that's ok because he is allowed to do what he thinks best (for himself).

So... Artisi, you enjoy this (2,000 B / day) idiot who has warrants out for him... There was a poster - sorry, that I don't have time to look up the thread - who listed ALL Sutheps KNOWN wrongdoings. There are more than just rumors of his dirty deals. Thaksin has a price on his head, how many times was he lucky not to have been assassinated?

Lunchtime workers. he had to time it to meet them or nobody there.

Still counting, but the best pic looks like 200-300 on the march. many of which are guards and money collectors.

Please, somebody come out and say there are more than 1,000 on this march. If not, you'll find more people in Paragon food court on Saturday!!!

Check out twitter instagram for 100's pic of nobody.

ever heard of a job? what i do with my time off is none of your concerns. when i am available i do what i can. what do you do? if you really want to show your suport for this corrupt government, may i recommend that you go buy some lottery tickets.

that you claim those pictures prove anything says more about you than anything else

Once again, I must point to Bluesky.tv , for those of you, who "honestly" believe, there are only 100 protesters. Watch the live protests. Turn the sound of, if you don't like it, but you will see the numbers, with your own, red tinted glasses.

Anyways, Yingluck is running scared and that is the main thing. This caretaker Government keeps going backwards, when it's not busy, sticking it's own foot in it't mouth. wai2.gif

Watch Bluesky rather than what those of us who live in Central Bangkok see with our own eyes? rolleyes.gif

Anyway, of course there's more than a 100 protesters, but the crowds are really thin and Bangkok is far from "shutdown". The fact the focus in the yellow camp is already shifting towards trying to use legal technicalities rather than a Bangkok shutdown should tell you all you need to know.

First of all, it was always about legally bringing PT down. Everything else was just window dressing, to stall things long enough, for the courts to do their job. With any luck, they won't need a coup. The courts will take care of Thaksin's puppets.

Secondly, I don't live in Bangkok and rather than trusting the account of some pro-Government posters, I rather see it with my own eyes on live Television. Bluesky.tv and ASTV, have a lot of live stuff. I don't understand most of the talking anyways, so I just watch some of the live broadcasts sometime, which run in the background of my PC all day, with the sound turned off.

attachicon.giftandy.jpg

Mate, that can't be good for your mental health. I'm continually amazed at how involved foreigners become in Thai politics, and I suppose I get sucked into it to sometimes. Kind of like watching a car crash in slow motion, can't look away but it's probably better that you do.

There has been no shutdown, just a few hundred people, some paid.

really based on what observation do you state that claim too which of the locations have you visited before i left Thailand for business 3days ago i had been to all locations want me to post pictures. there where tens of thousand up to hundereds of thousand at the locations.

I dont think they intended to ruin the lifes of normal thais but to disrupt the government.

Welcomed by foreigners? What foreigners? Unless it was those pesky Cambodians again.

I saw 2 foriegners in the crowd of about 300, one of them had a huge swastika tattoed on his neck, take it for what it was but I am not making that up! I also found it quite amusing as one guy up front was talking through a load speaker, he would stop and then they would blow there whistles and jump up and down. It looked like mother hen leading a bunch of chics down the road was very funny!

Probably a couple of homeless farangs without a work permit looking for easy cash.

yeah really present one shred of evidence...just one a photo a clip anything or stop lying to yourself

Suthep now on stage railing against foreign media for laughing at his pityful crowd and insane idea.

Food for thought for his followers... What if? what if the Army went mad, and put him in.

It's a complete joke that anything other than him getting in and running it his way, maybe with some Dems who have played ball. Been very quiet on their craven side recently.

Just.... tell me... What will they do? Peoples council... You think he is going to let anybody decide policy. smile.png no way my son

Good points, I think that they will engineer a fix that will put Abhisit in the job - he is after all the anointed one!

Expect a 4 year tenure and " reforms" which will effectively disenfranchise the North and Isaan.

It will also ensure that the right people are in power when an unhappy event occurs. Very high stakes to play for.

Sadly, I think you could be right. They'd just love to get "Mr Safety" Abhisit back in the driving seat to make those "Reforms" really effective. They'll be something like: Reform no. 1: ban the Shins. Reform no. 2: turn the clock back to the 1930s when Isaan/northern people couldn't vote. Reform no. 3: give even more tax revenues to Bangkok. Reform no. 4: ban any media that are considered to be anti Bangkok-elite.

(from another "brainwashed red moron!")