Customer service concerns vs defamation

connda

WOW ... I thought my ride was bad ... and I only paid Bt 50,000 for it.

Good luck with that.

Well documented read ... thumbsup.gif

Actually, I really like driving this, errr, vehicle. But from a manufacturing point of view it's a piece of crap, and from a regional service center point of view -- well, it's bad...really bad. Really really bad.

why on gods green earth would you keep returning to the dealer, there are plenty of competent 3rd party garages around that could sort you out.

And it is DEFAMATION not DEFLAMATION

Topic title has now been edited to correct the error.

• Like 1

This takes the cake. what a load of garbage.

Have to aggree, we should be told which 'bike' it is, just so everyone else will not fall into the same trap.

Come on OP, spit it out man...we are all sat on the edge of our seats here....555

Lifan 250-B V Twin. From the standpoint of vehicle quality and dealer mechanical and customer service, it's flat out the worst vehicle (car or motorcycle) that I've ever bought. Until Lifan Corporate imposes and enforces quality of service guidelines for their franchisees , I wouldn't consider purchasing one ever again. And I'm definitely sorry I purchased this one. It's been a nightmare. My only suggestion: Caveat emptor -- Let the buyer beware.

Have to aggree, we should be told which 'bike' it is, just so everyone else will not fall into the same trap.

Come on OP, spit it out man...we are all sat on the edge of our seats here....555

Lifan 250-B V Twin. From the standpoint of vehicle quality and dealer mechanical and customer service, it's flat out the worst vehicle (car or motorcycle) that I've ever bought. Until Lifan Corporate imposes and enforces quality of service guidelines for their franchisees , I wouldn't consider purchasing one ever again. And I'm definitely sorry I purchased this one. It's been a nightmare. My only suggestion: Caveat emptor -- Let the buyer beware.

get a honda or yamaha ,cheap chinese bikes are rarely a good idea unless your a mechanic

and spare parts are often not available or take ages to order and never in stock

Yay

I was correct.

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Yay

I was correct.

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Wasn't a tricky puzzle... But yay anyway :)

I really would recommend you lodge a complaint with this organisation who, from past experience I have found to be very helpful. If you conduct all this through a government agency , I think it would be extremely hard for anyone to subsequently accuse you of defamation if you allow their officers to investigate it ?

And I've noticed that if you tell any business organisation or individual that you are going to get these people involved they quickly change their attitude. I don't think anybody wants the OCPB on their back.smile.png

http://www.ocpb.go.th/ewtadmin/ewt/ocpb_eng/main.php?filename=index___EN

Edited by Asiantravel

I really would recommend you lodge a complaint with this organisation who, from past experience I have found to be very helpful. If you conduct all this through a government agency , I think it would be extremely hard for anyone to subsequently accuse you of defamation if you allow their officers to investigate it ?

And I've noticed that if you tell any business organisation or individual that you are going to get these people involved they quickly change their attitude. I don't think anybody wants the OCPB on their back.smile.png

http://www.ocpb.go.th/ewtadmin/ewt/ocpb_eng/main.php?filename=index___EN

Thanks for the link.