Suthep writes to Obama, affirming non-violent campaign

webfact

P.S. My followers are peace-loving people as well. Just watch attached video - which is self explanatory - but might need some seriously edited sub-titling.

Hmmm... I saw passion in that clip, not violence.

And money can't buy passion.

What's your point?

Passion and violence...not a great mix

Lovely. She's screaming about corruption. Yay. Let's get on the Suthep anti corruption band wagon....

And these are the people that want to run the country with their unelected council of fruitloops and nutcases. Can make this woman the Minister of foreign affairs.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they have had their protest. It has failed, their numbers are falling and we just need more massive financial hits to the pockets of the backers.

This is simply untrue. The number of protesters at the sites varies throughout the day. In the evenings, the sites are packed.

It's also important to point out that unlike the Shins having to pay people to show up, protesters are inundating Suthep with donations.

Pretty telling, IMO.

Hundreds, not thousands. lots more at a sek loso concert

attachicon.gifphoto (42).JPG

There are more people joining my new year party than people joining these silly protests :lol:

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Here for the fools who think there were more than 200-300 supporters today.

From the Nation as well - so even they know that PDRC have 2,000 paid staff at the rally.

PLEASE ALL YOU NON-BELIEVERS... THIS IT PDRC SAYING THEY HAVE 2,000 PAID GUARDS AND STAFF. now give it up

Truth really does hurt, but we are calling BS on this Coup and its lies about support. They have run out of steam and need rounding up.

the army have a detachment undercover to prevent attacks on the marchers, and add in sutheps bodyguards. Half the march is his people and the other 100-200 (during the week) were protesters. They had to head to office blocks at lunchtime to have anything resembling a crown. Then back home down Suk in the afternoon with 100-200 lost souls.

All captured on film and posted on Twitter and instagram.. but funnily enough glossed over on Bluesky

30224504-01_big.gif

I heard he was selling land and had run out of money. I also heard his guards are down to 300 baht per day, making it 600k a day for his guards and they want time off, but no buses to take them back south.

I assume his backers will bail him out somehow?

Here for the fools who think there were more than 200-300 supporters today.

From the Nation as well - so even they know that PDRC have 2,000 paid staff at the rally.

PLEASE ALL YOU NON-BELIEVERS... THIS IT PDRC SAYING THEY HAVE 2,000 PAID GUARDS AND STAFF. now give it up

Truth really does hurt, but we are calling BS on this Coup and its lies about support. They have run out of steam and need rounding up.

the army have a detachment undercover to prevent attacks on the marchers, and add in sutheps bodyguards. Half the march is his people and the other 100-200 (during the week) were protesters. They had to head to office blocks at lunchtime to have anything resembling a crown. Then back home down Suk in the afternoon with 100-200 lost souls.

All captured on film and posted on Twitter and instagram.. but funnily enough glossed over on Bluesky

30224504-01_big.gif

I heard he was selling land and had run out of money. I also heard his guards are down to 300 baht per day, making it 600k a day for his guards and they want time off, but no buses to take them back south.

I assume his backers will bail him out somehow?

Even funnier. The story down here is that the guy buying his land backed out as didn't want to be seen supporting the Coup....

The little weasle guy Akanant told the BP in interview that the markets and whistles were they because they needed the money as many backers not sure it will suceed and are bailing out.

Big as some of Sutheps backers are. .. Bigger... have fallen in history. I won't list them as don't want to be accused of education Sutheps falang fan club on a Retirement visa!!!

oh go on then. Some big empires that failed.

http://listverse.com/2010/06/22/top-10-greatest-empires-in-history/

Biggest outpouring from them yesterday was on the bars closing. I even say a stream of posts about bar girls being affected by SEO. Pathetic, but thats free speach and it should, like democracy be defended.

Edited by pipkins

Shit ..... He can write too ?

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Actually no, his foreign friend from Silom road wrote the letter(drivel) because Mr. (democracy) Suthep always has both hands full of money. Edited by Hawk
  • Like 1

Suppose if he wants Obama to know the situation he must have written 3 letters in the past 3 days. BBC picked up on this ey early today and are tweeting PRDC asking about it.

Dear Obama, we will not oppose elections or obstruct polling stationg.

Dear Obama, we cannot promise not to oppose elections and pollings stations may be obstructed.

Dear Obame, We will obstruct polling staions, violently in some cases, and try run the election of the rails.

PS. I know I'm only an ugly old fascist and have less morals and scuples even than Thaksin, but I know where you can get a good rendition base.!!

Your's hopefully. Brother Suthep

Don't all polls in Thailand on the subject of corruption show the majority actually approve of it, if of course, it benefits themselves?

I'd like to know Suthep's position on the Lese Majeste law. I'm sure he would support it fervently, thus actually enabling the status quo that he claims to be fighting aganst .

Edited by EBlair48

Dear Mr. President, I better write to you because I lie even when I blow a whistle. I sense we are soul mates and therefor it is good to communicate for often. I am the Mastermind behind shutting down the city with enormous amounts of my followers. Do you have that phenomenon in your country too? It is a great success and I recommend other people in other countries to perform the same when they suffer like us under a totalitarian cruel regime making life impossible. Apart from ruining the economy we obstruct the elections today. It is all great. I hope for your sympathy and enclosed a box of Unilever whitening cream for when you visit when I am PM. Apart from lack of democracy we as a country suffer from some other hot potatoes like racism / judgement skin color. I respect you, yours sincerely Sissy Uthep

why write to this guy ...hes doing the same to the US population ...its all about power, money and greed >?

Can you be specific? How has Mr. Obama enriched himself or sought to position himself in a position of ongoing personal power?

In the US the Constitution prohibits a president from seeking a consecutive third term and all presidents since Mr. Roosevelt have honored this law.

The US certainly has problems but I do not feel that the political situations are even remotely comparable.

But hey, YMMV smile.png

My goodness, have you never watched a news source other than CNN or MSNBC? Pay attention and you will see more specifics than you can shake a stick at.

they have had their protest. It has failed, their numbers are falling and we just need more massive financial hits to the pockets of the backers.

This is simply untrue.

Just over a month ago we were talking about the validity of claims 6 million were in the streets, now we are debating whether they exceed 1000.

Its over. The Dems forced the government to call an election then fuc_ked up by not taking part in the said election. The anti government protestors have been badly led beyond belief and sadly the real motives of those funding it have become clear.

Six million or five million; I won't quibble. But just compare that to *any* of the Shins' "Million Man Marches."

There is no debate whether current crowds exceed 1000. There are some people telling the truth, and others attempting to mislead by prevarication. Anyone can Google Blue Sky Online and have a look for themselves.

While it's true that the present daily numbers are less than five or six million that showed up for the kick-off, my observation that the day-to-day numbers remain fairly constant. Except for immediately after the Victory Monument when the numbers actually swelled.

Happy to meet Gweiloman on Tuesday, and we can document the sites together. Can't get more fair and balanced than that.

Gweiloman, send me a PM, and let's do this!

Thanks for the offer but I think I will pass. Like I said, I live on top of the protests in Asok so I know very well the numbers there almost on a minute by minute basis except when I go out for meals of course.

In the beginning, the numbers were huge, to the point that I can hardly leave my apartment even. Since then the numbers have dwindled, to less than a hundred during the day, to a few hundred in the evenings when it get cooler to maybe a couple of thousand at night when the music's playing. Looking out of my balcony now, there's maybe a hundred or so protestors resting under the tents.

Of course, other sites may have more or less. Do feel free to post pictures that you take so that we can see for ourselves. Cheers

Shit ..... He can write too ?

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Actually no, his foreign friend from Silom road wrote the letter(drivel) because Mr. (democracy) Suthep always has both hands full of money.

you are funny mates Patje and Hawk!biggrin.png

I am like an idiot laughing alone here!biggrin.png

Edited by DGIE

Why write a letter to the US President? This has nothing to do with the US and we certainly don't want them here. Better to keep them on their own soil and as far away from the Kingdom of Thailand as possible.

Because Obama must care!

Let's remember that in May 2011, Suthep said "I don't respect farangs", in an interview with the AFP.

• Like 2

I am very tired to hear the word DEMOCRACY from Suthep and his followers. They do all to destroy democracy, not respecting new elections and instead wanting to install a so-called People's council", of course under the leadership of Mr.Criminal Suthep.

Suthep wants to block the most fundamentals of democracy THE VOTE.

How can he say he represents democracy when he does not want to allow the most basic of principals of Democracy THE VOTE

He wants to lead by a council that is not elected

This man is a Marxist. Call it what it is

It is a wolf in sheep's clothing