Orthopedic Doctors

mark45y

Orthopedic Department doctors will consult with patient and decision made for surgery or non invasive treatment. They will then instruct physical therapists on what to do and the actual procedures will be done by therapists in the hospital physical therapy department from our experience.

Orthopedic Department doctors will consult with patient and decision made for surgery or non invasive treatment. They will then instruct physical therapists on what to do and the actual procedures will be done by therapists in the hospital physical therapy department from our experience.

Know any good ones in the Pattaya area or is BKK the only place to go for specialized medical treatment?

I am in Bangkok so can not speak for Pattaya but believe you have one or two hospitals that are part of national chain so you should find qualified doctors there. If it comes to surgery I would recommend Bangkok however as they probably have more experience and dedicated teams. You surly want a trained and steady hand around all those nerves if it comes to that.

I am in Bangkok so can not speak for Pattaya but believe you have one or two hospitals that are part of national chain so you should find qualified doctors there. If it comes to surgery I would recommend Bangkok however as they probably have more experience and dedicated teams. You surly want a trained and steady hand around all those nerves if it comes to that.

I hope it won't come to that (surgery) as even when i was in the states I wouldn't be comfortable with someone holding a knife around those nerves!

I have never been to an orthopedic doctor. In the West I used chiropractors. Do orthopedic doctors use physical therapy too or are they just into surgery to correct back problems?

chiropractors couldn'make it through med school :o:D:D