Lak Si clash: Man injured in crossfire 'likely paralysed'

webfact

LAK SI CLASH
Man injured in crossfire 'likely paralysed'

The Nation

BANGKOK -- THE DAUGHTERS of an elderly man wounded in the crossfire at the Lak Si intersection on Saturday said yesterday that he would likely be left paralysed after a bullet was surgically extracted from his neck.

Uengfa and Walaphorn sae-Lew, said Ar-Kaew, 71, did not belong to any political group but was just joining a pro-election rally near the intersection. "My father wants the election," they said.

The sisters called for care and assistance from authorities. Six people, including two women and Ar-Kaew, were hurt. Ar-Kaew was the only one sustaining serious gunshot wounds. Vibhavadi Hospital provided no details on the type of bullet removed from Ar-Kaew's neck.

After midnight, a woman riding on a pillion seat was wounded in a mysterious shooting not far from Lak Si Intersection. Phoothida Detchasorn, who was travelling with her boy-|friend Phoophan Phoomiphong Choowong, a Daily News editorial employee, was in safe condition after treatment.

Thung Song Hong police said the gunman was likely a member of political groups still hiding in the area.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-02-03

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sick. Another life ruined by Suthep's militia.

Suthep and his little band of lunatics can pack up their whistles and firearms and go home now. It is all over red rover and the fat lady has left the building.

• Like 1

Ha ha ha

someone is shot by thugs from the Pro Taskin mob and it is Sutheps fault

some membes here really make me laugh

The guy was hit in crossfire, so how do you know the round came from a Pro Taksin persons firearm and not a Suthep firearm?

firing (as in combat) from two or more points so that the lines of fire cross. b : a situation wherein the forces of opposing factions meet.

Both sides equally responsible.

• Like 1

Suthep and his little band of lunatics can pack up their whistles and firearms and go home now. It is all over red rover and the fat lady has left the building.

Its not over

Infact this was just a trail run to see who will face the courts

• Like 1

Ha ha ha

The guy was hit in crossfire, so how do you know the round came from a Pro Taksin persons firearm and not a Suthep firearm?

firing (as in combat) from two or more points so that the lines of fire cross. b : a situation wherein the forces of opposing factions meet.

You message can not be disproved or be said to be correct at this time

So any one with half a brain must agree with you

That the bullet could have come from either side

As the facts become know we can make a better judgment

Uengfa and Walaphorn sae-Lew, said Ar-Kaew, 71, did not belong to any political group but was just joining a pro-election rally near the intersection. "My father wants the election," they said.

I pray that he recovers from his injuries, and that his family recover from their emotional trauma. It is a very sad incident.

• Like 1

Ha ha ha

In your previous post you said he was shot by the pro thaksin mob......

Ha ha ha

How can you play stupid speculations on a guy that will have to pass the rest of his life without moving a muscle?

How pathetic. Shame on you.

Another speculations. He was in the crossfire. How can you know from which side he had been hit?

It's really a cruel and silly game to speculate on a poor old chap that will be paralyzed from his neck down for the rest of his life.

Ha ha ha

cross fire?

Show me 1 photo of firing coming from the other side. Gun pointing at the floor don't count.

correction...............left the building after using the wrong ballot box?

I notice you dont respond to Shannon T who said the same comment about the other side! .................birds of a feather i think is the saying you use here...............coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Another speculations. He was in the crossfire. How can you know from which side he had been hit?

It's really a cruel and silly game to speculate on a poor old chap that will be paralyzed from his neck down for the rest of his life.

i agree with you but notice you dont say

How pathetic. Shame on you.

So Ill say it

SHANNON T youre pathetic - Shame on you

We dont want double standards- - that is the road to fixing Thailands problems isnt it?

I notice you dont respond to Shannon T who said the same comment about the other side! .................birds of a feather i think is the saying you use here...............coffee1.gif

I understand that sometimes it's a bit of a struggle comprehending simple concepts but I fully sympathize with your efforts so allow me to clarify matters.

The poster said " someone is shot by thugs from the Pro Taskin mob " and then in his very next post says " So anyone with half a brain must agree with you that the bullet came from either side. As the facts become known we can make a better judgement" which is completely at odds with his first statement.

If Shannon T made similar opposing statements in consecutive posts I'd point it out as well.

Very sad.

I hope that Suthep will be held responsible for bringing his dirty thugs to Bangkok to terrorize the people who just want democracy.

Send Suthep to share a prison cell for the rest of his life together with his "educated" criminals.

post-12654-13913928356213_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone...

Ha ha ha

Glad you are having a laugh!

I understand that sometimes it's a bit of a struggle comprehending simple concepts but I fully sympathize with your efforts so allow me to clarify matters.

The poster said " someone is shot by thugs from the Pro Taskin mob " and then in his very next post says " So anyone with half a brain must agree with you that the bullet came from either side. As the facts become known we can make a better judgement" which is completely at odds with his first statement.

If Shannon T made similar opposing statements in consecutive posts I'd point it out as well.

Good ............Ill be watching carefully to make sure you do!!sleep.png

Very sad.

I hope that Suthep will be held responsible for bringing his dirty thugs to Bangkok to terrorize the people who just want democracy.

Send Suthep to share a prison cell for the rest of his life together with his "educated" criminals.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1391392830.232168.jpg

Sent from my iPhone...

yes..........................of course................your right ...............the red shirt cause is more important than lives...............nothing is a greater cause than the criminal fugitive whos feet you want to kiss!!

Edited by love1012
  • Like 1