Chuwit: 'No grudge against attacker'

webfact

Chuwit: 'No grudge against attacker'
The Nation

30225882-01_big.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Rak Prathet Thai Party leader Chuwit Kamolvisit and his guards engaged in a skirmish with some protesters at 8.40am after he tried to move through their line to vote yesterday.

Chuwit was walking to the polling station from his home in Soi Ratchadapisek 3 when a man dressed in black and with a whistle walked up to him and struck him on the left side of his head.

Chuwit said that he would not file a police complaint or hold any grudge against the man. He said he was only exercising his right to vote.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-02-03

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS_tTScNJjY

Everyone in Thailand ( apart from a couple of peeps on Thai Visa) knows this whole thing was faked, as per usual with Chuwit. He doesnt have anything fresh to say thats worth listening too; I suspect that he has lost a great many of his young supporters who have gravitated to Suthep; time to get back into the massage parlour business?

Edited by wordchild
  • Like 1

Faker lame assed media whore.

Which surely puts him streets ahead, of the majority of more-serious politicians, Chuwit puts the soap-opera into parliamentary-proceedings, hope he is re-elected ! thumbsup.gif

+1

Go Go Chuwit! 555! wink.png

The parliament would be so dull without him laugh.png

• Like 1

what is up with all those... love thailand party, thai love thai party names ...

would you see this in your own country?

i always laugh when i see so many american flags everywhere... is that to remind people that they are still in the US and not in Canada or Mexico ?

Chuwit seems to dance to a different drummer than most of the Thai politicians. He is probably what some would call, 'a self make man'

At least when he gets in the news, its always seems to be from a different angle. than the other political groupies. I would venture to guess that he and his close associates are not sought after by to many of the politicali newcomers, on the scene.

• Like 1

Everyone in Thailand ( apart from a couple of peeps on Thai Visa) knows this whole thing was faked, as per usual with Chuwit. He doesnt have anything fresh to say thats worth listening too; I suspect that he has lost a great many of his young supporters who have gravitated to Suthep; time to get back into the massage parlour business?

On the contrary, everyone in Thailand, apart from a few here, knows that the incident wasn't a set-up.