Earth moving equipment costs currently

Showbags

Can anyone let me know the current prices for these items below ...we just had them all working for a few days and wish to com pare other areas costs as we live in a very expensive little ripoff pocket of the country and prices for everything are high compared to elsewhere I am sure.

Makro, large one...per day...

10 wheel truck...per day...

Tractor with blade ...per hour...

Thanks

I know a large Kato/excavator is around 40,000 baht per day plus mobilisation charges, the onsite charges (per day) are only part of the cost.

Crikey...what is it made of gold.....is that in Thailand or Oz ?

We just had one for 4 days at 12k baht per day.

I know a large Kato/excavator is around 40,000 baht per day plus mobilisation charges, the onsite charges (per day) are only part of the cost.

Crikey...what is it made of gold.....is that in Thailand or Oz ?

We just had one for 4 days at 12k baht per day.

Thailand, Pattaya for a 30 ton unit, what was the capacity of the 12k per day one, did that also include the tipper?

No, 10 wheel truck was 6500 a day....6 wheel was 4500 I think..

Dunno the capacity....but a big Cat, not the smaller or mid size ones you see around, the one you need a low loader semi trailer to move it about.

Have a pic on phone but cannot post it from here.

Edited by Showbags

Depending on the work required, we hire out our tractor (new 6610) at 800 to 1000 baht an hour. People try to get a job quote, but we stick to an hourly rate. For the money involved, it'd be better off sitting under a roof.

In our area, I've only ever been quoted hour rates for excavators and that's been 2500 per with a 4 hr. minimum. Don't know if it includes trucks or not.

No idea on trucks, but I'd be thinking it's be a rate "per load".

Around here, Sisaket, we pay by the lorry load moved. Last year we paid Bt160 a load close to the land we wanted to fill. This year a team turned up and started work without us present and said they were charging Bt220 a load. I threw them off my land!