Had enough!

jimBaaaa

I had asked the bargirl several times to tell me the situation when I go to Phuket with regards to the financial arrangement for months on skype and how we were going to work it, she didn't want to think about it till closer the time, fair enough, one day at a time, different punters to attend to. Never sent money to her in 6 months, she knew at this point I wouldn't be daft enough to do it, would make me look weak plus there's the Australian bloke sending her his housing benefits every month, poor sod. Anyway, I had imagined that she would stay with me in my hotel, I would buy her food, she would get her perks when I decided , trips with me wherever i wanted to go plus I would give her 5000 for the rent at her place for the month as she wouldn't be working at the bar. Today I got my answers from her 25 days before I go, she told me I wouldn't need to bar fine her for the month, she would tell them she is taking a month off, that I was to pay her 1000 baht a day plus everything I had mentioned above o and she said if SHE decided she wanted something, would I buy it! She knew I wasn't going to go OTT for her at the start, can't believe she had the nerve to be so blunt about her conditions. We had spoken about building a future together but I'm not going to go mental with my money on my second visit to see her. Stupid women has blown it now, though I know she has the feelings for me she's just so bloody greedy, wasted 6 months of mine and hers time on skype. Anyway going to go Phuket in 25 days and get around on my own do a bit of travelling as well, sod her

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by jimBaaaa
  • Like 1

To be with one bargirl for one month , is to long in my opinion, rent by the day take different lady's whenever it suits you.

Don't fall inlove, you sound like an easy target..

Edited by Boyce

1000THB a day is fair, including the bar fine. You never sent her any money, so she had to work in the bar. You "plan" a future with her knowing that there is an Australian caring for her already.

Stupid post. SomNaNa

Fatfather

Sent from my phone

You state....." ....though I know she has the feelings for me...."

Get a clue, man ....she's a bar girl.....You appear to be some what delusional....

Good luck on your upcoming trip....it appears you'll need it!

She called everyday, without money being sent to her, knowing I wasn't going to go mad with my money when I see her again and I know she already has a healthy income, must have been something there or maybe she was just stupidly greedy and was spending the whole 6 months constantly trying to brainwash with the love talk. Anyway I won, she lost. Wonder what her friends will think of her now

I got suspended for 3 days for swearing.

Good luck with a bar girl.

I heard one can even get suspended for repeatedly trolling.

Been trough the OP's post history ?

I sent pictures of her on some of my posts matey, a six month troll about the same subject? all real bro

You state....." ....though I know she has the feelings for me...."

Get a clue, man ....she's a bar girl.....You appear to be some what delusional....

Good luck on your upcoming trip....it appears you'll need it!

She called everyday, without money being sent to her, knowing I wasn't going to go mad with my money when I see her again and I know she already has a healthy income, must have been something there or maybe she was just stupidly greedy and was spending the whole 6 months constantly trying to brainwash with the love talk. Anyway I won, she lost. Wonder what her friends will think of her now

Not every business negotiation results in a contract, she knows this, her investment in the bid process was minimal. Her compensation package requirement seem to be in line with current industry practice. ...... so I am told.giggle.gif

From our forum rules:

18) Not to discuss the specifics of prostitution.Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgment of that fact is not forbidden. However ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

CLOSED.

• Like 1