CMPO bans PDRC leaders from leaving country

Lite Beer

As we speak another innocent farmer lost his life.

Lets have less talk Suthep and more action in helping the farmers. The PTP can't do it, so it is time to step up Suthep.

Please do what the PTP promised 4 times, but failed to do.

January the 1st - We promise to pay you…Fail

January the 15th - We promise to pay you…Fail

January the 25th - We promise to pay you….Fail

January the 31st - We promise to pay you….Fail

Would you believe a government that said that? More importantly would you vote for a government that said that?

Most importantly, after the above has been highlighted - If they win the election is that a sign the country needs reforming…or is that a sign farmers are being manipulated?

Either way it reminds me of Sadam winning an election with 100% of the vote.

http://english.cntv.cn/program/bizasia/20140208/101895.shtml

Edited by djjamie

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good move.

Also, members of the public should be ready to ring the hotline if they spot any of these 39 protest leader weasels anywhere near the border.

Why would they be near the border? They are protesting in Bangkok at least until Sheriff Chalerm catches them. Don't keep the coffee hot.

Anyway Moonao, they are not weasels, they are vicious thugs.

That's correct, vicious nasty thugs, bombing, shooting, murdering poor defenceless red-shirts who are outstanding models of society, except when they get side-tracked into setting up barricades throughout the city, firing on their opposition, military and anyone else, setting fire to the city - of course this is OK, their fugitive criminal leader say's no problem I am your born and rightful leader - so go right ahead.

Time to put down that yellow glue, son. Enough for one day.

Not yellow, would just like to see the back of YL, the clone and the brown-nosing acolytes out of Thai politics for ever. Of course wouldn't suit you - there would be nothing for you to troll about - and as for enough today - you should put into practice what you preach.

If u want rid of yingluck, surely you want rid of real bottom feeders like Suthep, newin, banharn et al.

Of course the appointed reform committee will know this too.

• Like 1

I do not think the PDRC leaders want to leave the country, but they would be happy for Yingluck and the PTP leaders to go...

when the protest leaders lose and end up in jail

they will wish they had of flown to somewhere else...

You must be new here laugh.png

• Like 2

MaxLee, on 08 Feb 2014 - 13:36, said:MaxLee, on 08 Feb 2014 - 13:36, said:

PDRC: "Screw you, grow up,..."cheesy.gif

At least, I haven't heard of any one of them trying to leave the country as the PTP glorious ex-leader did.

2 words... kangaroo court

Oh, the corrupt courts of Thailand. They seem to be OK when it suits Thaksin and his cronies.

You can't blame moonao. He has no doubt invested a lot of emotion and time in defending a regime that eventually not only turned their back on him, but the farmers that voted for the regime as well.

Simple replies like "Kangaroo court" highlights a frustration that I can only imagine means "The facts are overwhelming, but I still love em so will lazily say something that does not really defend them, but at least I got my 2 words in!"

To me it is like a white flag being held up in a bunker while saying "Charge"!

On a different note - The rule of law does not bode well for criminals and demonizing is the last resort of a criminal on the run. In this case the demonizing of the courts suits an agenda for the uneducated. The sad thing is, like a rush of wind carrying garbage through a shadowy ravine, the criminal carries rhetoric in on a breeze of dictatorial rule that the gullible swallow like a tablet given by a concerned mother to her first born.

We can only pity Thaksin's supporters. We know better. They should. The question is how can we make them understand that 15 principles of democracy are what counts? Not 1.

Okay okay, I'm asking you - begging you -- please tell us what are the "15 principles of democracy". We've been waiting weeks for this and it never comes.

Please, please, please tell us what are the "15 principles of democracy".

Oh, and by the way, does that include elections? Or is that number 16?

(thanks for the pity - much appreciated, though not needed)

(by the way, you mention 'dictatorial rule', but Thaksin was actually elected - one of those inconvenient facts)

"Kangaroo..." - say no more.

I do not think the PDRC leaders want to leave the country, but they would be happy for Yingluck and the PTP leaders to go...

You must be new here laugh.png

you must be new here if you cant see people are gettting pissed off with these stupid protests.....

the protestors have been losing ground for weeks ,their numbers are dwindling and business owners

are starting to get sick of the lost revenue because of this band of idiots

• Like 1

You must be new here xlaugh.png.pagespeed.ic.SDkxrRteka.png alt=laugh.png width=20 height=20>

you must be new here if you cant see people are gettting pissed off with these stupid protests.....

the protestors have been losing ground for weeks ,their numbers are dwindling and business owners

are starting to get sick of the lost revenue because of this band of idiots

Speedtripler, You are spot on, even those business people in Bangkok who were originally sympathetic to suthep and his thugs are now turning on them. I wouldn't be surprised to see suthep taken out by some of the local populace before the government has a chance to arrest him wai2.gif

Quote (Speedtripler, You are spot on, even those business people in Bangkok who were originally sympathetic to suthep and his thugs are now turning on them. I wouldn't be surprised to see suthep taken out by some of the local populace before the government has a chance to arrest him wai2.gif)

An old gf of mine was a big protest supporter around xmas and now shes pissed off cause her job maybe in danger ,

customers cant get to her hair salon in central world and they cant pay everyone without customers

she has to take a longer way around to get home and the taxi costs more than usual because he has to drive the long way because

of blocked roads

Im sure shes not the only one in bkk who is angry because everyone is losing out

one by one the protest sites with the least protestors are being taken back by the government so slowly there will be no place for the

leaders to hide when they lose any support they may have once had

yellow supporters from the sticks sleeping in tents under bridges with no running water ,no showers or proper toilets ,relying on a box of rice and a free bottle of waterwill also get homesick soon and pack up and leave

government can obviously see the the longer it takes the weaker sutheps crew are getting and then chalerm and police will move in to get their own back .....

Edited by speedtripler

MaxLee, on 08 Feb 2014 - 13:36, said:MaxLee, on 08 Feb 2014 - 13:36, said:

PDRC: "Screw you, grow up,..."cheesy.gif

At least, I haven't heard of any one of them trying to leave the country as the PTP glorious ex-leader did.

2 words... kangaroo court

I have to assume you are refering to any decisions/statements made by Tarit or Chalerm.

Wrong yet again, but here is some helpful advice. When you make a conclusion, stop and think the opposite. This with then be correct

You can't blame moonao. He has no doubt invested a lot of emotion and time in defending a regime that eventually not only turned their back on him, but the farmers that voted for the regime as well.

Simple replies like "Kangaroo court" highlights a frustration that I can only imagine means "The facts are overwhelming, but I still love em so will lazily say something that does not really defend them, but at least I got my 2 words in!"

To me it is like a white flag being held up in a bunker while saying "Charge"!

On a different note - The rule of law does not bode well for criminals and demonizing is the last resort of a criminal on the run. In this case the demonizing of the courts suits an agenda for the uneducated. The sad thing is, like a rush of wind carrying garbage through a shadowy ravine, the criminal carries rhetoric in on a breeze of dictatorial rule that the gullible swallow like a tablet given by a concerned mother to her first born.

We can only pity Thaksin's supporters. We know better. They should. The question is how can we make them understand that 15 principles of democracy are what counts? Not 1.

Okay okay, I'm asking you - begging you -- please tell us what are the "15 principles of democracy". We've been waiting weeks for this and it never comes.

Please, please, please tell us what are the "15 principles of democracy".

Oh, and by the way, does that include elections? Or is that number 16?

(thanks for the pity - much appreciated, though not needed)

(by the way, you mention 'dictatorial rule', but Thaksin was actually elected - one of those inconvenient facts)

"Kangaroo..." - say no more.

The fact alone that your asking me what the principles of democracy are yet you defend a government that you think is democratic speaks volumes.

This typifies exactly what I have been talking about.

That's why I pity the PTP supporters.

Now... Let's take a look at those who have fled Thailand.

Thaksin

Arisman

Ko Tee

Yoobamroong times 3

What do they all having common?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

They were all targeted by the Army.

They are not politicians. They love the monarchy and the country. They will not be going to Cambodia, or the UAE.

and then? they don;t have to go to cam or the uae but another country. i don't even know what your argument is.

It was perhaps a reference to the two very-popular destinations for Red-Shirt supporters, who find things getting to hot or legal, at home ? whistling.gif

Now... Let's take a look at those who have fled Thailand.

Thaksin

Arisman

Ko Tee

Yoobamroong times 3

What do they all having common?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

They all have a yellow streak running up their back.

....Would make for an interesting T Shirt...... red shirt with yellow streak up the back......somewhat like a Salvador Dali skunk.

• Like 2