Valentine Day Is On the Way with Time to Celebrate

bazmlb

Valentine is soon knocking on lovers’ doors. For some of us it is a heart pounding moment and others are staying lonely behind, asking when there valentine moment bring them joy and happiness. Thaivisa have selected several Valentine packages to surprise your loved ones. Check them out.

Valentine brings not only love and joy. It brings quality time together with your loved ones. The deliciousness of this day with roses, sparkles, chocolates and surprising gifts make this an annual and global celebration moving husbands, partners and boyfriends to shops and stores to buy that valuable present for their loved ones and keeping females desirably waiting for admirers and gifts. The day is crucial and females not easily forgive when this day is accidently forgotten to specialize and reward.

Saint Valentine’s Day as it is officially named bring work to the male race to show their appreciation of love, compassion and tenderness. Although Valentine Day is celebrated in different countries around the world, the 14th February still remains a working day.

The day is associated with romantic love and originated in High Middle Ages and revolved into occasions where sincere love was dedicated through gifting flowers, offering confectionary, and sending greeting cards. Thailand is not an exception where it is expected that male movements of adorable sweet lovers will fall in total romance and run down the store path to hunt for romantic gifts and surprises for their sweet and hungry loved ones with streets coloring red of roses this time. And as Shakespeare beautifully poems the Valentine:

To-morrow is Saint Valentine's day,

All in the morning be time,

And I a maid at your window,

To be your Valentine.

Then up he rose, and donn'd his clothes,

And dupp'd the chamber-door;

Let in the maid, that out a maid

Never departed more.

William Shakespeare, Hamlet, Act IV, Scene 5

What Shakespeare wasn’t aware of creative valentine package offers that can be simply booked and paid for online with the final delivery before or ultimatum on Valentine’s Day, this coming Friday. Different price combinations can be selected for your budget and delivered to your home or office address. Book your Valentine Gift package or Serenading surprise package simple and convenient here. Do you want to surprise your loved one in a different way, no worries. Send us your customized request and we do what to give your loved one a memorable All You Need is Love momentum not easy to forget.

Romantic Valentine Surprise Package Starting: THB 2,950.00 per package

Romantic Valentine`s Dinner Cruise Starting: THB 1,250.00 per person

Romantic Valentine Dinner Cruise package 2 THB 3,995.00 per person

Romantic Valentine Surprise Package Starting: THB 10,999.00 per package

I suspect largely a celebration of those in the USA probably not observed by the rest of us

Not sure where you are from but Valentine's Day originated in England in the 19th century. Quite a few countries celebrate it, even Thailand and several other Asian countries. You might have missed some of the past news articles with cautions to teens about being 'frisky' on that special day. biggrin.png

A small list, not all inclusive, of some countries - Valentine's Day Traditions world wide

My wife has even been known to send flowers to me at my work place. Endless teasing of me by the secretaries of course follows. smile.png

• Like 1

It is also 14 February (Friday) Makha Bucha Day so no booze on that day as well.

Strange that sooooo many restaurants are advertising meals with free champagne and/or a bottle of wine with the Valentine meal today. Just look on the newspaper and see how many have that type of advert.